I ghosted her, but now I like her again?

So met this girl off tinder, and I thought I liked her. I ghosted her hardcore, and I am sure she was hurt a lot. Even made second date plans and I ghosted her before we went on the date. I told her I wanted her to be my girlfriend, and that I really liked her. She got a boyfriend and now I am jealous. she was a really nice girl, and cute. What do I do? Do you think she will take me back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a boyfriend now so you have no chance... for now

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No she won't take you back, leave her alone.

You're behavior is typical of a selfish and immature person. "I told her I wanted her to be my girlfriend, and that I really liked her" - So why did you ghost her then?

You took her attention for granted and now that she's moved on, you're jealous and want her back - Not going to happen, you had your chance.

You don't do anything, you leave her with her boyfriend and find someone else and I suggest not ghosting them this time.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your behavior*

• She was such a nice girl and had a great personality

• So? That's irrelevant. We're talking about your behavior not hers.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't communicate with her she has a boyfriend now

1|0
    0|0
  • No you asshole

0|1
    0|0
    • She was such a nice girl and had a great personality

• You ghosted a nice girl and want her back for your own selfish reasons. Move on, she better without you

What Guys Said 2

• "What goes around comes around" ... have you asked yourself the question why it happened to you?
    BECAUSE YOU GHOSTED HER YOU D***HEAD, IT'S NOW KARMA HAHAHA!

1|1
    0|0
  • fuck no, you were an asshole towards her, that's what you get for being a dick

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes