Being called a sweet girl?

Gave a BJ to this guy I've been seeing.
He texted this morning saying he had a wonderful night (Haha no duh) he added that I was a "really sweet girl".

To me this seems like a bitter compliment.
What does being called sweet after a night like that mean?
Or what does being called a sweet girl mean at all?
I find it infantilizes me and I don't think it's a good thing to be called sweet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's usually what we call a pet peeve... You just found yours... He probably meant it in the nicest way possible... Don't read a ton into it. Just ask him never to say that to you after a BJ and keep it moving.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I guess you are right.
      In my case I think no woman wants to be called sweet.
      I want to be called hot sexy beautiful or whatever.
      Sweet is something you call a cute dog or a cat sleeping on the couch.

• Haha... Not really. Southern folk say it all the time... It's not demeaning in anyway when they say it... They are genuine. And he probably was genuine. He probably thought we were sweet to give him pleasure... And those were his choice words...

I'm sure he thinks you hot, sexy and beautiful... Or he probably wouldn't have continued talking or texted you after... Don't stress over it my friend.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He is just trying to say something nice. Accept it in the spirit of was offered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever i Call someone sweet its because you're worth being protected and treated like cat babies or sth like that, its a masculine protector thing 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Try not to over think this. Some guys are just lousy at expressing them selves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did he eat you out? maybe he thought you tasted sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • He didn't know how to compliment you

1|0
    0|0
  • He enjoyed it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He wanted to say sth sweet to ya