Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?

Why is the term nice guy suddenly demonized? Suddenly every female is telling a guy that identifies as a nice guy (usually told that by someone else) that he isn't a nice guy? How the fuck should she know, she doesn't even know the guy!

Any time I hear this from a girl I immediately write her off as a misandrist that wants everyone around them to be miserable.Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?
Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it isn't all women, but for sure a good amount. There just seems to be an over abundance of irrationality and over reaction to social protocols right now. Everyone over reacts when it comes to what is considered "sexual harassment". Many women are considering being asked out or even said "hello" to to be sexual harassment. That is one end of the spectrum. Go to the other end, "nice guy" is again over emphasized and guy is considered a door mat.