Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?

Why is the term nice guy suddenly demonized? Suddenly every female is telling a guy that identifies as a nice guy (usually told that by someone else) that he isn't a nice guy? How the fuck should she know, she doesn't even know the guy!

Any time I hear this from a girl I immediately write her off as a misandrist that wants everyone around them to be miserable.Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?
Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?

Why do women confuse being nice to being a doormat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it isn't all women, but for sure a good amount. There just seems to be an over abundance of irrationality and over reaction to social protocols right now. Everyone over reacts when it comes to what is considered "sexual harassment". Many women are considering being asked out or even said "hello" to to be sexual harassment. That is one end of the spectrum. Go to the other end, "nice guy" is again over emphasized and guy is considered a door mat.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think they are confused. Most women are making that distinction based on experience. Because someone 'identifies as a nice guy ' it doesn't actually mean they are nice. It's like when some women say they are strong and independent, I immediately get turn off because it's most likely not true.

People who need labels to define themselves are extremely insecure and they use these labels to mask their insecurities and issues... but we all know the saying..."Actions speak louder than words".

1|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Are you really being that petty? Did you really come here to talk shit about me not having a girlfriend?

Are you so stupid as to not realize I'm not even trying? Man you are dense aren't you?

So what else are you got to your argument except insults and bullshit? I don't even know why I'm responding to your petty ass...

• Well since you aren't contributing to this discussion I'll just block you. So much easier since you want to be as negative as possible and drag the discussion down along with you.

Recommended myTakes