If I have a boyfriend and I kiss a girl is that cheating?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is cheating. Doesn't matter if you're 13 like a lot of people keep saying. Cheating is cheating, regardless of how serious a relationship is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is cheating. And if you did it, he needs to know so he can decide if he wants to keep a cheater in his life or not.

What Guys Said 19

• I can't believe someone asked this...

• I don't know, but you're a dick in my book.

• If you're wondering if something you did was cheating, you probably shouldn't do it. Just a thought, and just my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's probably hot... But then, that's not something you did for the relationship... Is it.

• It could be considered cheating. What would you do if he was kissing guys or girls. Now put your self in his shoes

• Depends on your boyfriend's definition of cheating. Most people would consider that to be the case.

• Depending on the circumstance.. if it was a friend of yours, and if it was just for fun l, then mostly no.. but if you did it because you liked that girl then that is cheating on your part.

• Yes it's cheating

• Is it gay to kiss your girlfriend after she was sucking another guys dick?

• Technically yes but if you ask him if you can he won't mind. Probably want to watch.

• Nope. Now if you go carpet munching... maybe :)

• yes it is why u kiss a girl doh?

• No not at all it's not a cheating. It's just a kiss.

• No it is not

• If it were intimate then I'd say yes. If it was just for fun and a one time thing I'd say no.

• You kissed a Girl?😏

• Yes IT is, for me at least. Even if it's a girl it's still a different person, so yes cheating

• Maybe... but if you want that experience dont pass it up.

• I don't think so, I would be fine if my girlfriend kissed a girl.

• No. It's a gift to mankind.

• one, you shouldn't even be dating at your age
    two, yes, it is

What Girls Said 11