He told me to shave my nipple hair?

So I've been talking to this guy for the past 3 months and recently we started getting a little flirty with each other and we met up a couple of times. So I really like him and I know he likes me too , he tells me I'm beautiful all the time. So the last time we went for a movie together and he touched my breasts. I plucked out my nipple hairs the previous night though ( apparently not all) so anyway that went on for a while. He ended up doing it 3 times during the movie. Got back home things were still normal he was saying how much he loved touching my breasts blah blah. 3 days later we were texting and it was getting kinda hot and then he goes " I really wanna suck on your nipples and never stop. Babe you should cut the hairs off your breasts I could feel them when I was squeezing". So I'm really hurt right now I think I might've turned him off I don't even feel like talking to him anymore I'm so self conscious. What do I do? I acted like it wasn't a big deal what he said. I'm so sad right now :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, there's no way he could feel any hairs you might have around your nipples over your clothes. Second, it's normal for girls (especially dark-haired girls) to have some hairs around their nipples. Third, that was a really shitty thing for him to say. He's not a very considerate guy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him. He’s a dick. Women have hair - even nipple hairs. Jfc. If he wants someone completely hairless, he should find himself a Barbie doll.

4|1
    0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’s very natural and normal for women to have a few nipple hairs, and I think it’s too bad that he feels so free to criticize your body.

Don’t shave them, it’s not a smooth area and you could easily hurt yourself. You could carefully pluck them or trim them, if you want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just cut it, or pluck it, or wax it. Guys are usually pretty straight forward. He could have found a nicer way to say it but I don't know how he would have done that. Well besides maybe sending you to a spa for a day with waxing, or gotten a bottle of Nair. Hell I had ex tell me I needed to trim my pubic area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair is normal. You shouldn’t be ashamed or embarrassed.

4|1
    0|0
  • Ditch his ass. You shouldn't need to shave off hairs or anything else for a guy who will wear the same socks for a full week.

1|0
    0|1
  • Just ignore it and make sure you keep them plucked. It's like you asking him to shave his balls so you can suck them. Nothing to feel too bad about.

0|1
    0|0
  • My last girlfriend had some, i didn't really like it that much but I didn't say anything. It's not a huge deal, you can just shave it. Nothing to get torn up about, it's a minor thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that guy, you already do your part he is being a douche

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute it off. Who the hell would be interested in a chick with hairy tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't, worry. Just be more cautious next time. All is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's that bad shave or wax,, depending on if you want to have relations with him

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not that big of deal

1|0
    0|0
  • Women get hair on their nipples... ew.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so i dont mean to alarm you but Google says that women having hairy nipples might be a "serious health problem". I'd go to the doctor.

• Maybe if we’re talking tons of hair but it is 100% normal for women to have a small amount of hair on their nipples. Definitely not a health problem.

• Hahahahaha ignore

0|0
    0|0
  • Nipple hair ok shave it what's the problem

0|0
    3|0
  • That’s a really dickish thing for him to say, you shouldn’t feel like you have to change for anyone at the end of the day so what it’s hair, I can guarantee he has hairy nipples but just because he’s a male it’s acceptable? Nah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I’m gonna call bull shit here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie had no idea women could even get nipple hairs. It makes me feel more secure about my own nipple airs now.

0|0
    0|0
  • no 1 wants to suck hairty nippels, shave em

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes