If a girl idolizes Kim Kardashian, is that a red flag for you in dating?

Just wanted to get your opinion on whether you think it is a red flag, if a girl looks up to Kim Kardashian.

• Yes
  • No

1133

Most Helpful Guy

• Of all the people in the world. Einstein. Hawkins. Tesla. Mother Teresa. Gandhi.
    Kim Kardashian is your idol? Seriously? Kim Kardashian?
    Ever heard of Florence Nightingale?
    I really wonder why all boys find their idols in people like Elon Musk... And girls in people like..,, well..,,
    What's the problem here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Idolize in like wants too look and dress like her? Be a successful business woman and a mild celebrity?
    Or idolize like she really wants to be like Kardashian... and all the baggage and shit that goes with it?