He sent me a flaccid dick pic?

Okay so me and this guy have been talking for almost a year, well when he wants nudes I send them, but when I ask he gets nervous and declines, last night he mustered up the courage to send a dick pic to me, well the dick was flaccid, I told him I loved it and wanted it because I really did, but how come he sent me one like that? Did it make himself feel good that I don’t care if it’s hard or not?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I never in my life sent a dick pick... and I'm pretty hung... I find it incredibly ridiculous to pull out my dick, pull out my phone and BY MYSELLLFFF take a picture of it 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've been sent those too. Maybe he wanted you to tell him to get hard? Idunno