He sent me a flaccid dick pic?

Okay so me and this guy have been talking for almost a year, well when he wants nudes I send them, but when I ask he gets nervous and declines, last night he mustered up the courage to send a dick pic to me, well the dick was flaccid, I told him I loved it and wanted it because I really did, but how come he sent me one like that? Did it make himself feel good that I don’t care if it’s hard or not?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I never in my life sent a dick pick... and I'm pretty hung... I find it incredibly ridiculous to pull out my dick, pull out my phone and BY MYSELLLFFF take a picture of it 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've been sent those too. Maybe he wanted you to tell him to get hard? Idunno

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ok missy it could only be 2 things, he wasn't turned on at the time so it was dead or his dick when its hard it has some kind of disformality that he is insecured about and he wasn't comfortable sending it hard

0|0
    0|0
  • For your second question he probably is very happy that you don't much care. For your first question he wasn't arroused when he took it if he is new to this like it sounds just tell him you want to see it hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you prove that it was his? A flaccid dick pic, that type of evidence won't stand up in a court of law...

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting he sent it soft... That's... Not usual practice for a first impression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh he might be "camera shy"

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong in flaccid natural soft dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • send him bob and vege!

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s wrong with kids these days? Lol

1|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes