Would you reject a guy/girl for their past? Like he/she had a lot of sextual partners before you. Would you be able to trust them?

06

What Guys Said 6

• If you feel insecure dont go in to a relationship. Dont think about anything else. And yes some times (not always) too much relationships really has effects on person's character

• 3d

But i like him and he likes me so i should just reject him?

• 3d

That was helpful thank you so much 🙂

• 3d

👍😊

• I don't ask too many questions about people's pasts, certainly relationship wise. It's not relevant to me.
    Trust is built through actions during our relationship, not based on past events

• Yes, I would, have, and will again reject girls for their past. It isn't a matter of trust. It's a matter of personal quality and integrity.

• If his past bothers you, look elsewhere. If not, go for it.

• 3d

I like him and all but his past makes me insecure.. he has been with a lot of girls and h says he was just a teenager and he doesn't do this anymore

• 3d

Thank you so much

• 3d

You're welcome.

• Yes absolutely. I don't want to be the thirty eighth guy in there. Just sounds nasty in my opinion

• 3d

What if it's a guy? He had like 5 or 6 partners before me and i'm just scared he would cheat on me because he had a lot of partners before

• 3d

If his personality is good take a look closer and weigh his actions. Has he cheated before, is he dishonest, things like that

• 3d

Ok thanks a lot

• No I wouldn’t reject based on sex partners

What Girls Said 0