What was your reaction when you saw your girlfriend without makeup?

I don't wear a lot of make up but I don't know, im kinda afraid that i start dating a guy and then become his girlfriend and he sees me without makeup and doesn't want me anymore. i dont wear everyday makeup, but i do when i think something is important like a date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in the pics looks stunning in both really haha.

But for me I prefer no make up unless special occasions. I just don't think make up is good for you. If my girlfriend wanted to wear it though, I won't stop her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Was I using too much there?
      Like a date is a special occasion for me that's why I wear it , but maybe is too much?

• Show All
    • I think you look best natural cause gorgeous face and all, but really you do what you feel is best. I really really doubt someone will leave you if you took it off or put it on.

• Thank you ,😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are beautiful both ways. Have confidence in yourself. Besides men know you wear makeup and it eventually has to come off. Any real man will love you both ways. No fears!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't even do makeup well enough to notice a change in your appearance from what you've shown in the pictures. your eyes look darker and your face looks whiter with makeup but that's about it. You shouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • My reaction... Woahh!!! I don't know I had a girlfriend... anyway, you look good with and without, don't use enough for it to make much difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to bang her. It's on my list of ways to have sex.
    Make up on
    Make up off
    Pumps on
    Pumps off
    Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • A very beautiful girl. It looks like an actress, the name does not come to mind

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's not so important to wear makeup, many girls are overdoing it and that just looks fake, so you don't have to be afraid about that

0|0
    0|0
    • I like wearing makeup

• Do you think a guy would care after seeing me without it?

• Never cared. I think no makeup and natural beauty is always better.

0|0
    0|0

• Depends on the guy. I would not care. In fact, the only slight turnoff on you is that nose ring...

Luckily it's not on on the 2nd pic.

• Let's just say I no longer had a girlfriend after that.

0|0
    0|0
    • You would break up with me if I became your girlfriend and u see me without makeup then?

• No with you I would throw you off a cliff of something. I was talking about another girl.

• I told her that she looks beautiful with or without makeup!

0|0
    0|0

• I think you look pretty without makeup.

• I just realized she is more than beautiful

0|0
    0|0

• It depends on the guy , i loved my girlfriend so i saw no-one more beautiful, but there are girls that wear make up and i can't even look at them

• wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0

• No idea, don't know the guy. I think you look beautiful both ways.

Recommended myTakes