What was your reaction when you saw your girlfriend without makeup?

I don't wear a lot of make up but I don't know, im kinda afraid that i start dating a guy and then become his girlfriend and he sees me without makeup and doesn't want me anymore. i dont wear everyday makeup, but i do when i think something is important like a date.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in the pics looks stunning in both really haha.

But for me I prefer no make up unless special occasions. I just don't think make up is good for you. If my girlfriend wanted to wear it though, I won't stop her.

• Was I using too much there?
      Like a date is a special occasion for me that's why I wear it , but maybe is too much?

• I think you look best natural cause gorgeous face and all, but really you do what you feel is best. I really really doubt someone will leave you if you took it off or put it on.

• Thank you ,😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are beautiful both ways. Have confidence in yourself. Besides men know you wear makeup and it eventually has to come off. Any real man will love you both ways. No fears!!!