What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?

What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?Nowadays people closely associate that mustache with Hitler.

• Uh oh, it's Hitler!
  • Nice Charlie Chaplin mustache
  • Cool mustache
    Vote C

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, Hitler!!! joking, Anything is okay as long as it looks good on guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Charlie Chaplin popularized the style but Hitler ruined it to the point that it's associated with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE