What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?

What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?What would be your reaction if you saw a guy with a toothbrush mustache?Nowadays people closely associate that mustache with Hitler.

• Uh oh, it's Hitler!
    Vote A
  • Nice Charlie Chaplin mustache
    Vote B
  • Cool mustache
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, Hitler!!! joking, Anything is okay as long as it looks good on guy.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Charlie Chaplin popularized the style but Hitler ruined it to the point that it's associated with him.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to see him hit on me in German xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, looseeer

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh... that's just awful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'd be like, "Are you trying to copy the third cruelest dictator in the world? That looks really stupid!!!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I call it the Chaplainstache. Honestly fuck that shit, I'm not letting Hitler kill millions of peoples' mustaches too. If he had a goatee it wouldn't be this socially toxic a thing to wear around in public. The only reason Hitler had that mustache was to show off his credentials as a veteran of WWI because the gas masks soldiers had to wear when nerve gas was thrown at them only allowed one to have a mustache in that very small, enclosed area. It was not unique to him or Nazism. I think the stigma around that style of mustache should just die off already

0|0
    0|0
  • They look stupid. Go away creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol smh. He look like a fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It didn't even look good on Hitler.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys