Is it normal to doubt my relationship after 6 months of dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, Everyday such is possible.. Doubting a relationship is natural..,, The question is are you are doubting yourself or your companion and why?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m doubting the relationship :/ i don’t know. Something just feels off.

• Hello, you have now exited the honeymoon phase. Fasten your seatbelts because here comes the companion phase. In the companion phase your relationship will consist of some monotony mixed with random (but few between) fun things. My suggestion is if you're not in for the next step realize you're young and you may not be ready to settle down yet. Quality over quantity ✌

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a turning point in your relationship. A cross roads of sorts. Continue or quit. Easy time to end things if red flags are showing. If you ignore red flags, it only gets worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am doubting it, because something feels very “off”.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I read a story once about a man who'd been married 50 years. The reporter asked him what his secret was. He said, "The longer I know her, the more I realize I don't know anything about her. She's a mystery to me. She surprises me all the time."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if you are having doubts from the beginning you should confront them rather than ignore them because if it is not going to work out there is no reason to keep wasting your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess doubts come under certain circumstances that sometimes you have no control of so its normal in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to doubt it after any amount of time. If it's not working out, it's not working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its normal, question is, are you happy with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because it's still brand new it's natural to have insecurities like that I had them as well

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, to me. Something feels off in the relationship.

• Show All
    • Okay, so. I kind of became distant because i was conflicted about how to feel that he was omitting info from me (usually when girls would be at a hangout or something). This upset me because I’m not sure why he was doing that, and it made me think ‘oh, what else would he omit’. But, i explained to him why I became distant and we talked about it all. Then, because of the omissions, and after the talk, i felt a distance and i stupidly checked his phone. I didn’t find anything. But, he said it wasn’t a big deal. But, I am starting to see it actually bothered him. I admitted to snooping and apologized and I haven’t done it since/nor do i plan to. So, I’m just worried this relationship is ruined.

• Those are just little things that you have to work through it's common in some relationship it does happen just do the best you can you'll be alright hopefully

• Sure, yeah.
    It ok to doubt it any time, even 10 years...
    You're not doing anybody a favor

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. That's about the time it starts to get serious

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s normal to feel less excited, and more worried about if it will work out? I feel like something is wrong though.

• If you're having doubts then it probably isn't right for you

• If you have doubts, you may have to re-evaluate your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be at anytime. Took me 10 years to wake up to mine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a hump everyone needs to get past

0|0
    0|0
  • Better late than never

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be, depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt is healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what makes you doubt it

0|0
    0|0
    • I just feel that something is off... also, when I make mistakes, I have noticed that he isn’t as understanding towards me, as I try to be with him (especially when they’re relationship mistakes).

• Just sit with him and have a real conversation about how you feel about this. Try to make understand your perspective on this. This may be difficult but communication is the only key to this. Get things off your chest and let him understand how you feel and that you are hurt. If he still doesn't understand then parting ways would be the best. At least for you for sure

• yes, def. it's only 6 months, not like it's 3 years

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Not unless you're very inexperienced

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal to question it until the 2 yr mark. I think by then you should know if it's the person you should be with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes ma'am perfectly normal. There are about five stages of a relationship and most likely uve entered the third, inital doubt. If u decide this is someone youd like to be with then you will go on to the fourth and if not, u werent meant to be. This is the hardest stage and a test of your love. Best of luck to u

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to have doubts at any time of the relationship. It just depends how long you had them

1|0
    0|0
  • Any doubts are normal if something's not going right. Either figure it out or break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • If you doubt it now. Then something is wrongg

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you doubt?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes