Is it normal to doubt my relationship after 6 months of dating?

919

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, Everyday such is possible.. Doubting a relationship is natural..,, The question is are you are doubting yourself or your companion and why?

• I’m doubting the relationship :/ i don’t know. Something just feels off.

• Hello, you have now exited the honeymoon phase. Fasten your seatbelts because here comes the companion phase. In the companion phase your relationship will consist of some monotony mixed with random (but few between) fun things. My suggestion is if you're not in for the next step realize you're young and you may not be ready to settle down yet. Quality over quantity ✌

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a turning point in your relationship. A cross roads of sorts. Continue or quit. Easy time to end things if red flags are showing. If you ignore red flags, it only gets worse.

• I am doubting it, because something feels very “off”.