Would you date someone who doesn’t like your pet?

I have a German Shepherd dog and I love dogs.
I can’t be with someone who doesn’t like dogs.

6166

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I can't be with people who don't like my nuclear family members.
    My dog is part of my nuclear family.
    Family comes first.

• No. My girls were here before them and it's important that they remember my dogs are a part of my family and they help me maintain my sanity.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. Not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't like my dogs. We're a package deal - I'm not going to give up my dogs for a guy. If he doesn't like dogs, he's free to date someone else.

• No never. I don't trust people who don't like animals. And if a dog doesn't like someone then there's always a good reason as to why.