Would you date someone with vitiligo?

Would you date someone with vitiligo?

3268

Most Helpful Guys

• 😂
    I have vitiligo myself although it's isn't very noticeable due to myself having already pale skin.
    Luckily I have found a girlfriend who doesn't mind it.
    But yes, I would date someone with vitiligo.

• Yeah yours isn't really noticeable

• Man, that's nothing like the picture from the OP, you look normal to me

• Damn and I have one tiny spot on my eyelid and you can see it from 3 miles away, lol rip. Also @mrcryptic he does have vitiligo he's just pale so you can't tell where it is.

• I'm surprised most people are saying yes... not saying it's a bad thing, but people on the internet are usually more honest about looks mattering than in real life, and I don't think vitiligo is considered attractive in society.

But either ways... I don't really know. I don't really like it as a thing in general, but it also depends on how bad it is.

Your example pic? I mean she's beautiful, nice facial features, nice hair... but that's way too much vitiligo if you ask me. She's basically half black/half white... I'm not a fan. I'd prefer if she was mostly just one color, with only a few white spots.

• So you don't like things that are half black and half white? Well, no Kinter surprise eggs for you!

But seriously, I really wouldn't mind it. She's freaking hot either way.

• @Benedek38 all these fools are either simps who would never get some anyway and are thirsty af or they lying

• @DeshawnMGTOW I don't know if you addressed this to me. Did youyou?

Most Helpful Girls

• It is different but no worse than port wine stain birthmarks. Just think of all the girls with clear skin, that these 2 would love to have, that cover them up with tacky tattoos.

• I have a birthmark on my cheek and a lot of guys have bullied me for it over the years but I've found someone who loves me for it, I would definitely date someone with vitiligo or birthmarks, it makes them unique and special.