Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo?

Why or why not?
I know I would. Many people do not know about the disease and can have a harsh opinión about it.
Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo? Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo?

2111

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend Denyce has it. She's awesome, and gorgeous. You certainly do notice it, but it's really kind of beautiful.

Men cannot get enough of it. She's a dynamic extrovert, not shy, and she rocks it. I think if she was shy, it would be very hard because you can't help but look - her skin is just so incredible looking, like, tonally, texturally, it's a work of art.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not only people with dark skin who get it. There's also the reverse called melanism which turns the skin dark. It can occur in all kinds of animals too not just humans.

i0.wp.com/.../winnieharlow6.jpg?resize=840%2C840

^there are models with the skin condition too. Lesson is we should never let anything hold us back.

I'd date a woman with the condition.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE