Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo?

Why or why not?
I know I would. Many people do not know about the disease and can have a harsh opinión about it.
Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo? Would you be willing to date or marry someone with Vitiligo?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend Denyce has it. She's awesome, and gorgeous. You certainly do notice it, but it's really kind of beautiful.

Men cannot get enough of it. She's a dynamic extrovert, not shy, and she rocks it. I think if she was shy, it would be very hard because you can't help but look - her skin is just so incredible looking, like, tonally, texturally, it's a work of art.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not only people with dark skin who get it. There's also the reverse called melanism which turns the skin dark. It can occur in all kinds of animals too not just humans.

i0.wp.com/.../winnieharlow6.jpg?resize=840%2C840

^there are models with the skin condition too. Lesson is we should never let anything hold us back.

I'd date a woman with the condition.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I am so sorry but I have to pass on that. I have had so much not go my way in life I try my best to avoid putting myself in known ill-luck.
    I wouldn't want to pass it to my children, that is my reason.

2|2
    0|0
  • My dad has vitiligo as the only one in the family and it looks pretty aesthetic. It's not really a disease, it only changes the skin color. It looks like art in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't date black men. Have several black male friends but I'm just not attracted to them. But , if I were it would be the least of my concerns. I know white men can get it too but its most noticeable on dark skin.

0|4
    0|0
    • I guess depends on how much it has affected the body, right? :D

• If the worst thing you can say about a man is he has patchy skin, who cares. We all get old and ugly eventually.

• Yes I agree with that, you've come across with a guy with freckles or stuff like that too? :D

• I wouldn't mind at all. To me it matter what their personality is

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with the kid thing, i think i would adopt then bc recently everyone is way more self concious and it will probably just get worse in the next generation

0|1
    0|0
  • At this point , yes because I'm not having kids anymore. But not if I wanted kids. It sucks but I wouldn't want to take that chance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I seen the second pic of the guy before and thought he was still very cute guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would, as long as they’re nice and we got along. It’s just the pigment in the skin that causes it

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not, I don't find it attractive... it's pretty scary actually

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not? I’d nickname them betty though, haha. No jk of course, I wouldn’t mind dating them at all. It’s pretty rad to be unique like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • That dude is pretty hot so yeah, I wouldn't mind.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, it's just skin pigment. I couldn't care less.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure, it actually looks really cool

1|1
    0|0
  • If I get attracted to him, of course

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i would not care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Skin color doesn't matter to me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Absolutely! Not only is vitiligo a benign condition, but it makes an individual look distinguished. Of all the autoimmune conditions to have, vitiligo might be the most benign.

I think now that a lot if people are becoming more aware of the condition, more people understand that it's harmless (not factoring in precautions to sun-exposure) and is not contagious at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's actually really hot. I might have just foundca new fetish

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably would, unless they look like a zombie. Own mother has vitiligo herself so it's nothing unusual for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are so cute and adorable. I see them without any indifference. I will be willing to date n marry, if it happened to be in a relationship.

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably not if I’m honest

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not? You'd get the best of both worlds

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah probably

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea maybe

0|1
    0|1
  • If I found them attractive. I can see it being a turn off though.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes