Would you dump your partner if they had a drunken one-night stand that they swore was a mistake?

3256

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd be very heartbroken and I wouldn't have trust for that person but I wouldn't dump them if he were truly sorry, wanted to fix things and swore to not drink to get drunk (I wouldn't even want to get involved with a person that heavily drinks anyway)
    If he said he was sorry but didn't really seem to mean it and didn't seem like he wanted to fix things, only wants me to forgive him so he doesn't feel like shit for cheating then I would dump him.

Most Helpful Guys

• Why did my partner go out with another guy and get drunk? She knew what she was doing. That is simply not something that you do if you want to be loyal to your partner.

I would dump her ass in a New York second!

• Those who make this mistake, have a habit of making this mistake again and again.