Why is dating so rigged when it comes to looks?

13 d ago
Studies say other wise

613

Most Helpful Girls

• Unfortunate but looks are your first impression to someone, and it is hard to get to the next step if you aren't liking what's in front of you. It's one thing to nitpick, nobody's perfect after all, but there has to be some level of physical attraction, or at least the potential to see more.

• I used to do online dating. I was bombarded by losers and only dated the best guys who usually were dating loads of other women.

• 12 d ago

So attractive men then thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes dating is rigged in the favor of women now that you know the truth now what will you do?

• 13 d ago

Nothing left to do but accept reality I can only pray that i'm able to live a single life without being driven to madness.

• 13 d ago

@PrincessGrail Hang yourself please you would be doing the world a favor.

• 11 d ago

No... let her eventually be raped by one of the pretty boys