26 d

How do you feel about holding hands on a first date?

A beginning. . .
A beginning. . .
I know that some people expect to have sex on a first date and holding hands means absolutely nothing to them, but other people don't even kiss on a first date and holding hands IS a big deal. While I hope that I will get a good night kiss at the end of a first date, I don't expect it; for me, holding hands is an exciting milestone on a first date. It's a way of establishing a small degree of intimacy in a non-sexual way that is not threatening to most people. If a lady will hold my hand for more than a few seconds on a first date, I take that as a sign that she likes being with me and is wanting to encourage me.

What does holding hands on a first date mean to you?
I've never had a first date
I've had first dates but never held hands on a first date
I've had first dates and held hands but it makes me feel uncomfortable
Vote C
I've had first dates and held hands. It doesn't do anything for me but if my date wants to do it, that's okay.
Vote D
I've had first dates and held hands and I usually enjoy it.
Vote E
I've had first dates and held hands but I expect to kiss or make out, so holding hands is a minor matter.
Vote F
I've had first dates and held hands but I expect to have sex on a first date, so holding hands is nothing!
Vote G
GirlGuy
28
31