Why is this cute boy dating an uglier girl?

Anonymous
I have been friends with my crush for a long time. I've known him since my first semester at college. He takes engineering, so I dont see him all the time. I am hot as hell and have lots of guys chasing after me. I have had sex too many times last year it got boring. The only guy I can't get is my crush. He always dates ugly girls. Like there is this one ugly Asian chick which he met in linear algebra (yes I stalked) that he is dating? I don't understand why. He is awesome and very handsome and deserves a hot girl, but only dates ugly ones. Why would he even date an Asian girl when we white girls are so much hotter? Why doesn't he realize that he deserves better, and that I want him?

I've flirt with him and touch him but he rejects all my advances?
I dont know why ugly girls even think they have a chance with him. its disgusting tbh.

This is me
This is her
As you can tell, she isn't a match for an average white girl, let alone a looker like me. The whole idea that he's giving her more attention than me is so frustrating and anxiety-inducing. I want him to know that he should go for me instead. Is he just shy to talk to much prettier girls so he has to settle for trash-looking ones?
I'm hotter
She's hotter
GirlGuy
147
71