The issue women don't understand is that men DO want to be viewed as hot?

But it's just extremely hard. Height plays an important role, voice, jawline, hair, muscle mass, fashion, his money, his job, his social standing, his friends group.

That's where male dating frustration comes from and body issue come into play. You can hit the gym, dress well, be confident and still not be considered hot. This can drive a man insane. Men don't want to known as the CUTE guy or a nice looking guy. You want your girlfriend to be turned on by your body. You want women to look at you when you walk down the street. But again becoming a ultra fit high status handsome genetically perfect guy is impossible.

by the way I feel like attraction is one side. While the guy is crazy for his girlfriend. The girlfriend just views the boyfriend as Ok or cute. Women in general are only truly turned on by 1% of men on earth. The other 99% are just ok and cute to women.

Women: DAMN HE IS HOT!
Ideal male body
Ideal male body
Women: Awww that guy is so cute!
The cute guy
The cute guy
The issue women don't understand is that men DO want to be viewed as hot?
Post Opinion