16 d

What do you think is the biggest difference between online dating sites and meeting people through friends, family, school, etc?

OlderAndWiser u
Many people dislike online dating sites. Some have had bad experiences and some just don't like the idea. Some have heard others talk about online dating and are afraid to try it. Some people do try it and get frustrated, but. . . some people try it and find their lifetime partner.

Do you like online dating? If not, what is the biggest reason why you dislike it?
People on dating sites are mostly losers
You never meet the people on dating sites and I want something that's in-person!
People on dating sites are never what they pretend to be online, they use fake pictures, etc.
Vote C
You already know something about the person you meet online by reading their profile
Vote D
People online are just looking for hookups
Vote E
Something else and I'll leave a comment to explain
Vote F
I like online dating
Vote G
GirlGuy
20
51