2 mo

Guys, Is it true that if you show too much love to a man he won't like you anymore?

I am being all lovy, all mothery with him..

I say I wanna cook and clean for him, I wanna buy him gifts for his birthday, I wanna hug him all the time, he's the only one I send pics to (I have no pictures of myself on social media, but I send him a ton of pics of me, some sexy but not naked)

This is a situationship.. not a relationship.. but he looks more and more distant, maybe he was just never there too.. I don't know.. but I feel like he plays hard to get with me and any stranger on the internet (ugly, old, wtv) never get the cold treatment from him that im getting.. he will heart their photos and he only sometimes hearts mine (the ones I send in messenger) ..

Even tho I look good.. I'm younger than the others, I'm sweeter, I have blue eyes, I'm slim, I have a nice ass, a nice body, a soft voice, I'm submissive with him because he's dominant etc..

The other women are patriarchal, harsh voice, body out of shape, old, fat etc.. they don't shower him with love and gifts yet they get the better side of him..

WHY? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

P. s. we didn't have sex yet (I wanted to wait for some reason)

Also, one thing a love to do with him is being mothery, I always send him cute tiktok videos of cats loving each others, or tiktoks about a girlfriend being obsessed with her man because he's so handsome etc.. I put hearts next to his nickname in my contacts..

I think I'm too much ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Updates
2 mo
I wrote patriarchal for some reason.. I obviously meant MATRIARCHAL!!! (Obviously because most woman are matriarchal) dammit.. I have to delete this post amd rewrite it I think.

But technically, these women are controlling, and it's their way or the highway. You obey or get out.. then there's me, sweet submissive loving flower and I get the cold ass treatment.
Post Opinion