Assuming everything else is positive. He has a good personality, is smart, respectful, talented, has a good job, etc.
Be brutally honest, would his height be a deal breaker?
- Yes, it would be a deal breakerVote A
- No, wouldn't bother me at allVote B
- Show me the answers.Vote C
Most Helpful Guy
No matter what you do, you will always be overlooked. Now I'm not saying you won't get a girl but it will be much harder and your dating pool will be limited for the most part. They did a good documentary on height-ism a while back, it will eventually be the last form of true discrimination in the near future, since the concepts are ingrained into kids at a young age.
Essentially, one of the things in it was that they got groups of random females and took a few of them in a room at a time. Then they got their 5 male base subjects all ranging in different heights, ambitions, jobs, hobbies etc ect. https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=3LwRe6tyqY8 fast forward to 4:45.
If said person in question is you, then I suggest
1. Hit the gym, a great body will def help your chances
2. Start looking into clothing styles if you aren't ingrained into that already.
3. Invest in some elevator shoes. A discreet 2.5 inches rise could make you feel a lot more confident :]0