5 Types of High School Students: From The Wizard to The Spy

ikissedtheskyonce

These are some of the types of students I remember from high school.

The 5 different types of high school classroom students

1. That one student that always is eating in class

Whether there are multiple students who try to eat but get told not to, there is always that one student who somehow magically gets away with eating every time. This student could bring a home cooked meal into class and somehow not get caught.

2. The Wizard

This student is usually absent throughout the semester and still shows up at the final exam and magically passes with a B or A.

3. The Cheater

This student will look at another student's paper on anything and everything, even if the assignment is about their favorite color. Tell student will look at the other person's paper.

4. The Hustler

This student would manage to sell things all the time and most of the class would buy the items, sometimes even the teacher would buy them.

5. The Spy

This student may seem like they are not paying attention in class, but ask them anything and they can tell you. Whether it be a rumor or an assignment they know.

This student could fall asleep in class but still be able to recall what the teacher said because either they found out the information previously or they have a friend who knows.

7
4

Most Helpful Girl

• BloodyCheeseBurger
    I'm definitely number 1. I always had food in class. I cooked a big bowl of tomato soup in the cafeteria before my 4th hour class and I needed it because I was sick and my throat hurt. Teacher told me to get rid of it. Told her it's going to my stomach. I brought popcorn, pork chops, pizza, cereal. Etc. I was that kid. Still am.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dred1614
    I'm a mix between the spy and the wizard. I never miss, but I never pay attention. In high school, I got two B's. Both were in English class junior and senior year.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

36
  • Rainie_
    Im the spy, lol. You could ask me to find out anything and I would go ultimate FBI mode and find it out. And I had a wide connection of folks with endless supply of gossip lol. Can't hide anything from me. Cause I ALWAYS find out. Muahah 😏😈
    Oh and I was also a fortune teller, I could predict my friend's relationships and basically how they were gonna end lol. 💁🏽
  • apple24
    I AM THE SPY ON G@G! hahah If G@G were a High school I'd be prom Queen! lol
  • Unit1
    What about the most common types of student: The moronic idiot? Or the insecure bully? Or the self entitled gold digging princesses on their phones? These were aplenty in my schools.
  • John_Doesnt
    What about the slut/man-whore? There's always at least 1.
  • BrownBoyBrownies
    In my school there was the guy who is good at computers.
  • jesusnicolas768
    I am the wizard I never show up but somehow pass the test
  • KittieCat
    I'm an extreme wizard
  • sixnineanon
    I wish I could be the wizard
  • Omar5881
    You're a wizard Harry 😂