Do you believe in equality of outcome or equality of opportunity?

PinkMichae
Personally I believe I'm equality of opportunity because you can't count on everyone working as hard as you to be given the same outcome. I was raised that you get what you work for.

I mean even when you raise your kids they won't have the same outcome in life because of the different choices they will make. One might choose a career that will eventually make them very wealthy and the other might choose another career that makes them happy but won't lead to riches.

Not everyone has the same start in life either. But the opportunity is always there to change your outcome depending on the choices you make and maybe a bit of luck. Also you can be more proud of yourself if you started on the bottom and worked your way to the top.
I believe in equality of outcome.
I believe in equality of opportunity.
See results
Vote C
GirlGuy
2 mo
Well so far the majority believe in Equality of Opportunity. Thank you for your perspectives and experiences that led you to your opinion.
13
2