Am I being bullied at work?

Anonymous
I knew from day one the people that I work with are kind of shady. They are older white women and very plain. Which I don’t discriminate because I’ve had a lot of nice older ones who I love. I work in retail and I am a 20 year old college student. I’ve always been kind of on the shyer side so I don’t really interact with most of them. There are some who are my age who I get along with but the older women I’m mostly cordial to but they can be rude. I definitely think I’m a good employee because I am scheduled over three times a week whereas some people aren’t and that determines how good you are at the job. Most of the time they let me go home early because it’s too full or too slow in the store. Today I was scheduled until 7:30. Everytime I try to leave on time or a few minutes after my time my older managers have something to say. They always tease me and say how I’m “rushing” out when they never let me go so I don’t get a choice. I work 5 1/2 hours without a pee break and today I had to leave because I had a meeting with my business professor at 8 that is majority of my grade. The time was 7:35 and my older manager was watching me and not letting me leave so I decided to leave anyways. As I was leaving she was like “you’re rushing out of here” I think she was trying to be funny but I told her I had a mandatory business meeting to go to and I was completely serious. When I told her thi she ignored me and I just left. I’m tired of there being tension everytime I do something and I don’t hate the job they just annoy me with that. Why do they do this?
Am I being bullied at work?
1 Opinion