French Movies That You Should Watch

6. LA RANÇON DE LA GLOIRE

French movies that should watch

Charles Chaplin was helpful even after dying lol A funny movie that Iliked.

Info

5. SAMBA

The lives of an immigrant and of a very sweet woman got together. A happy ending. It's a funny movie.

Info

4. UN PEU, BEAUCOUP, AVEUGLÉUMENT

AWESOME MOVIE, a great way to fall in love. All about the feelings. Not the typical romantic movie. Worth watching.

Info

3. UNE NOUVELLE AMIE

Not the typical romantic movie either. Unexpected and amazing. Who would say the death of someone would change lives in a positive way. An open ending.

Info

2. UN LLLUSTRE INCONNU

Someone who likes acting skills as much as me will love this movie. It's just perfect... the thrill, you don't expect that shit. I loved it.

Info

1. UN HOMME IDEAL

AWESOMEEEE MOVIE. THE BEST MOVIE EVER. WORTH WATCHING. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.

INFOOO

811
WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is Amelie not on this list,
    Honestly, people should prioritize watching Films from a specific Mexican Director First,
    Guillermo Del Toro
    Pan's Labyrinth and the Devils Backbone
    He's one of my favorite directors ever

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 and 4 are shitty don't waste your time. 1 is incredible (like everything with Pierre Niney) You should also watch Yves Saint Laurent (the one with Pierre Niney of course), Intouchables, La French, Les petits mouchoirs (one of the best film ever).

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 7

• les'garde en français?

• Tu les peux regarder en anglais si tu veux.

• bien sûr, mais... tou'c'qui serait perdu dans' traduction, dommage! Not to mention the language learning opportunity.

• Tu as rançon! je les regarder en français toujours. J'ai un opportunité de apprendre un peu de mots d'argot

• I hate French movies lol, but the in my opinion the best is Les Intouchables, Omar Sy is hilarious! :p

• Great take

I will for sure watch most of the movies you metioned here

Thank you. I am always looking for new, interesting movies, being the movie addict I am.

• I've been needing something to help me brush up on my French skills. I'll look at these =)

• Any Italian movies?

If not, what the hell Amy?

• U forgot the original beauty and the beast

• I'm glad that Amélie isn't on the list!