We all have a quote or two we love, and we all love music. There's always a certain line from songs that stick out the most. Here are my top favorite quotes and lyrics.
- "You were art long before they came and you'll continue to be art long after they're gone. A masterpeace is still a masterpeace when the room is empty and the lights are off."
- "Go for it. Whether it was good or bad it was still an experience."
- "Perhaps our eyes need to be washed with tears every once in a while so we can see life with a clearer view."
- "You will fall in love with me. Then months later, you will fall out. And I will pretend as if I didn't know it was going to happen." -Miles Walser
- "How beautiful is it that someone can make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all?"
- "Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."
- "Your eyes were so big and beautiful and brown. And I was ready and willing to drown."
- "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speach you will ever regret." -Ambrose Bierce
- "Never let your mind tell your heart not to wander."
- "We're all just humans telling other humans to stop being human."
- "What is light does not always equate to good and what is dark does not always equate to evil."
"I stepped in the library and breathed in the perfume of paper and magic that strangely no one has ever thought of bottling." - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- "Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
- "When it hurts-observe. Life is trying to teach you something." -Anita K.
- "Some people are artists. Some, themselves, are art."
- "Humans. They tend to do that. Create something wonderful and then abandon it."
- "Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."
- "Beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal."
- "Perfection is in perception."
- "Turning the page is the best feeling in the world-you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."
- "Evil wears many masks. But none more dangerous than the mask of virtue."
- "If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die."
- "Did you hear the one about me giving a shit? Cause if I ever did then I don't remember it."
- "Everybody pays – no one knows the price, We know the price of sin, The sin of sacrifice, I know I'll sin again, But who can save me twice?"
- "What I say is what you do, But everyone you look up to, Is really as fucked up as you"
- "Now I just sit in silence, sometimes quiet is violent."
- "Am I the only one I know, waging my wars behind my face and above my throat, shadows will scream that I'm alone."
- "Let us build a world in the shape of us."
- "Take my hand lets go, somewhere we can rest our souls, we'll sit where it's warm, you say look we're here alone."
"I'm scattered through this life. if this is life I'll say good-bye. She's gone like an angel, with wings let me burn tonight."
- "Us and Them, and after all we're only ordinary men, me, and you, god only knows it's not what we would choose to do, forward he cried from the rear and the front rank died"
- "There's a shop down the street, where they sell plastic rings, for a quarter a piece, I swear it, yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it"
- "That's been so cold, look at my face, all the stories it will tell I can't erase, the road is long, just one more song, a little something to remind you when I'm gone"
- "I find it kinda funny,I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which im dying are the best I've ever had."
- "Are you sick like me? Am I beautiful as I tear you to pieces?"
- "If I fall I'm taking everybody down."
- "I'll tear you down, I'll make you bleed eternally, Can't help myself, From hurting you when it's hurting me, I don't have wings, So flying with me won't be easy, Cause I'm not an angel"
- "The promises were spoiled before they left your lips, and I breathe you in again, just to feel you underneath my skin, holding onto the sweet escape, is always laced with the familiar taste of poison"
- "It's okay for you to hate me, For all the things I've done, I've made a few mistakes, But I'm not the only one, Step away from the ledge, I'm coming down."
- "Right or wrong, I can hardly tell, I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell."
- "Liar, Lawyer, Mirror show me, what's the difference?"
- "I would trade, give away, all the words, that I saved, in my heart that I left unspoken"
- "You're like a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom, you look so pretty but you're gone too soon."
I am an aspiring author. Words hold a lot of meaning for me. Quotes and lyrics are one of my many small joys about the use of words. All of the above ring true for me in some way. <3