Random Facts About Sci-Fi Movies

In the original King Kong, Anne wasn't the first character to feel sorry for Kong (she never did). It was Denham.

Denham? You mean the selfish movie director? Isn't he the one who had the idea to capture Kong and take him to the city? Are you lying to me, LadyTerror?

Nope. The original King Kong never really described as a victim, but only as a monster. Even Anne saw him as a monster for the entire movie. He does die in the end of the movie, but Carl Denham does feel bad in its sequel Son of Kong, not only for the damage caused to the city because of him but also because of what he did to Kong.

Darth Vader is on screen for a mere 12 minutes in the original Star Wars.

Fans still loved him and many said that he was the best character.

To enhance the scale of the Space Jockey in Alien, Ridley Scott filmed his children in miniature space suits.

WALL. E is short for "Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class"

And EVE is short for "Extra-terrestrial Vegetation Evaluator".

Also, here's an unpopular opinion but this movie sucks.

Hulk got his powers the same way Godzilla did.

The difference is that Bruce Banner was a human but Godzilla was a dinosaur. They also have many of the same powers. In other words, Godzilla is a hulked out dinosaur.

Carrie Fisher never wore a bra with this costume.

I'm still not over her death :(

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Oscars that it was nominated for.

It was a great movie though. Really well-made.

Avengers: Infinity War will be the first movie to be entirely shot using IMAX cameras.

Most IMAX films usually have most of the scenes converted to IMAX format.

The doctors and nurses that worked on ET are real-life emergency room technicians.

They were told to treat him the same way they would treat a real patient.

#LadyTerrorIsSleepy #SciFiIsCool #Boo #TimeForBed

817
LadyTerror is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Another one this time about Mad Max Fury Road
    The Director and writer George Miller was an Actual ER physician and as Such Mad Max Fury Road's First Aid and medical treatment scenes are actually what is supposed to be done, when Max Shoves a knife in Furiosa's chest to treat her,
    Yeah that's actually EXACTLY what should have been done to save a person in that situation

• That's awesome!

• @Iraqveteran666
      Her favorite show is firefly,
      You'll find that this is has been standard sci-fi and fantasy stuff for a long time

• I'll give it a chance but these things are always done by some Hollywood hack

Most Helpful Girl

• Good take. Wasn't there a kid with no legs inside ET? I heard that somewhere but nobody believes me when I say it.

• Yeah. The scenes where he was being captured was a 6' tall man but the kitchen scenes were a kid with no legs who had learned to walk on his hands

• I knew it!!! Thank you for also know that and not thinking I'm crazy 😂

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• In the popular matrix interrogation scene, they used a artificial torso that resemble's Keanu's torso. They also forgot to remove Keanu's real life scar, which makes his torso look like he has two navels.
    cdn.globalauctionplatform.com/.../original.jpg

• One other thing I want to add for the kids in spacesuits for Alien:

"In the scene from ALIEN where Dallas, Kane and Lambert are leaving the ship, the actual actors walking past the Nostromo's landing struts are 3 children (two of which were Ridley Scott's children) dressed in scaled down spacesuits. This has the effect of making the ship look even bigger."

Source: https://skiles.tripod.com/alienfaq2.text

I remembered reading about it in the Alien FAQ that Ridley Scott used kids in space suits for the dead Space Jockey scene in Alien, thanks for reminding me.

• The same thing happened with Boba Fett when they first introduced him in Empire Strikes Back. Only saw him for like a few minutes, and was an instant love affair!

• Nice take. You had me with Lord of the Rings, the whole series is my favorite. I can watch these movies again and again, I just keep coming back for more. :-)

• I also feel almost the same about the Harry Potter series, though Lord of the Rings will always trump Harry (sorry Harry) ;-)

• I always thought Carrie Fisher's pussy was put on a pedestal on a galactic scale what with her being the only woman in the galaxy, still fond memories of her in the Starwars movies and of course the Gold bikini.
    Lord of the Rings is my favourite movie of all time, I wish there'd been another 3.

• Godzilla and Hulk, who would've thought. Lady Terror, by the way, you look like Nina from Tekken, that's hot ;)

• Why didn't you like Wale?

• Great Take, but I noticed some movies which are not exactly Sci-Fi, e. g LOTR is a Fantasy movie ;)

• Of course Twilight didn't win any Oscars, it was garbage.

• Interesting

• Weren't the prequel Star Wars movies shot with IMAX cameras?

• As far as I'm aware, The Dark Knight is "first time ever that a major feature film has been even partially shot using IMAX cameras"

• No, they were shot with Sony CineAlta 4k digital cameras - the first significant movie shot with digital cameras.

• Nice 1 but Godzilla isn't a dinosaur.

• The original describes him as a creature from the Jurassic period and they strongly hint multiple times that he is a dinosaur

• Cool stuff, Lady Terror.

• LOTR is my all time favorite.

• Nice!

• Whaaaat who doesn't like WALL-E! XDDD

What Girls Said 7

• Interesting, I never knew about those facts, nice mytake.

• Wow, cool facts 🤓

• Twilight was annoying...

• I was expecting more random facts

• Nice reading! I really love sci-fi movies. Aliens saga is the best for me. :)

• I was reading all the take normally and just bursted laughing at the ending hashtags lmfaooo

• Interesting