AYE... Did Y'all See the Black Panther Trailer Tho?

Calling All Marvel fans, Nerds and Black People that can RECOGNIZE HOW DOPE THIS MOVIE IS! The Black Panther Teaser Trailer is OUT. AND IT IS AMAZING!

Here below is a reaction video that is basically every black person's reaction right now! No shit! It is hilarious and accurate. Please. Everyone but especially people who can appreciate black comedy....you gotta watch them when they replay it the second time. Their reaction was basically me, and my brother when we were watching it. I Swear you won't regret it. It's only like six minutes fam. PRICE....LESS. You know there's one of these blue bandana guys in every family the second time! XD

Who Here is excited to see this dope ass MOVIE?!!! Lemme know in the comments BELOW

1017

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen. I am not really into the Marvel movies/comics and stuff. I like the Spider-Man movies and the first Iron, but I don't follow it. I watched Civil War because a friend asked me to. Alas, my first interaction with Black Panther. Immediately thought his character was dope and I thought that he should have his own movie. Friend said he thought that he might be. That was the end of that.

Fast forward to a few days ago. Randomly scrolling on Instagram. Come across a video. It wouldn't play straight through but I recognized Chadwick Boseman (who wouldn't) and I'm like "that's the Black Panther guy!" I read the caption to the video and all I saw was trailer. I immediately ran to Google and bout lost my mind for the next 4 minutes. The trailer was EVERYTHING! The icing on the cake? Badass Michonne from TWD is like head of the women warriors. That sold me! I'll be going back to school to get my degree in Black Pantherology by January 2018. 😂

• Ooo! There's a Degree? :^D lmao :D the adult world is awesome!

• I haven't seen the extended trailer yet lol. It's that good?

• @rjroy3 nah, this is the one I saw. I said 4 minutes because I was still actively losing my shit for at least a full minute after the trailer ended lol.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• I have to say, I did not get excited about the trailer.

I got excited just watching him working out for the movie!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7jxfAQBgV4

• DAAAMN I See you Chadwick! Doing that Tai chi Wing Chun sh*t! :D Lmaoo im SO pumped and you just made my day brighter with this thank you!

• That's wassup.. I can't wait to Black Panther in action.. Lol..

• Holy shit, that looks awesome! Thank you so much for telling me about this!

• I'm very excited for this movie. Marvel has been absolutely wrecking Hollywood throughout the last few years and I truly hope this one can be another movie upon the mantel piece of Marvels masterpieces.

• I had not, but brothaman is lookin pretty jacked *thumbs up*

• Okay that trailer did look pretty fuckin badass lol

• Did you SEE my lady lupita nyong'o looking Fierce as F*ck too? Oh my god i cannot Wait to see that power couple! :D

• Movie looks dope, definitely gonna watch it.

Your reaction is saaaaad though xD

• lmao noo! you would think but we have to keep the excitement contained within a thin layer of 'gotta be cool' it breaks a little during the second time where they start going through the queues im tellin ya! xD

• Can't wait for this movie, looks badass!

I sure hope this movie doesn't come off as "too black" for the squeamish segment of the population. Regardless of the characters or the settings, this movie looks like it is going to be a hit!

• I was expecting it to be about Black Power in the 1970s.

• Yup! There's a Movie for that too! But it came out in the 80's! :^D and there's also a documentary on Netflix... maybe... ('u' ) haven't checked if it's still there yet,

Woohoo! BP!! \(^-^)/ lol

• It's " Did Y'all See Black Panther Trailer "YO"?" Not "tho", silly white person trying to act black & cool.

• But it's not Samuel Jackson, it's just some dude. Disappointing.

• Yay! I'm super excited for Black panther

• Great.

• Should be good.

• I think it was cool

• Movie is going to be dope.

• I like just about all superhero movies, but I'll skip this one. It looks awful.

• It's so pitiful that we consider it a big deal when there's a black superhero movie.

• Yeah of course you wouldn't understand, if you don't like it there's the door Charlie.

• @krash2002 now he's his own man not so in the beginning. In the beginning he was a token black stereotype side kick to rich white man Danny Rand.

• Yeah, I could see how it can be portrayed that way then. Danny Rand has an over shadowing financial empire behind him and Luke Cage has just himself and those he protects. Guess I was thinking more along the lines of Luke Cage from the Netflix original series. Which I can't wait to see him in the Defenders.

What Girls Said 9