Shark Movies - Come and Get Them

Summer would NOT be complete without an awesome list of shark movies.

I'm going to skip the classic movies you've all heard of and pretty much know by heart and instead get into the newer ones that have blown me away (as much as a shark movie can, that is)...

So let's get to it:

The Shallows (2016)

Shark Movies - Come and Get Them

47 Meters Down (2017)

Shark Movies - Come and Get Them

Bait (2012)

Shark Movies - Come and Get Them

The Reef (2010)

Shark Movies - Come and Get Them

If you have any good, new recommendations, feel free to commend down below!

25
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't seen any of them, will need to watch at least one this summer.
    The Big one, Jaws was actually not only filmed in my state but my high school psychologist was an extra in the everyone get out of the water beach scene.
    And while Massachusetts is no Stranger to Great White Sharks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9X8Q-vfVA
    That happened off our coast.
    We are currently experiencing a major influx of them lately
    www.bostonglobe.com/.../story.html

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 4

• There was more worth to make about it.
    There was a shark near austrialia that there was meansuring instrument in its body.
    It wass pulled down to deep sea very fast where it can't reach and its body getting worm instead.
    So what was that could take so huge shark to deep sea? And it was support in that creature’s body so shark got worm.

• They have tried to make a good shark movie ever since Jaws came out in the 70s but they have failed. They're saying that this new one 47 meters down is a great one, I don't think so even though I haven't seen it

• Jaws the movie was a one of the few perfect movies, it perfectly mixed, Drama, Adventure, and Horror.
      The original book however is completely awful, Spielberg said at the end he was rooting for the shark and I have to say that I was as well towards the end of the book, as it has like 2 likeable characters and a useless and poorly done mafia subplot.
      Spielberg made the right call in my opinion by just completely eliminating the mafia, making the characters likable and even changing the ending

• That's cool man. Robert Shaw was a great character

• he really was

• Duh dunt. Duh dunt, duh dunt.

• You missed Jaws. But the Shallows is really good.

What Girls Said 1

• i guess i only watched once in my life and it was great but i don't remember its name :D