Introduction to G@G Got Talent

Hello

مرحبا

Здра́вствуйте

Today's take is going to be our first take from G@G Got Talent team, in this take we will explain how phase one will go , get ready.

Suggested reading track:

Why G@G Got Talent?

#GGT
#GGT

My and @AngelicEmpress got this Idea , well she was thinking it and I just said it lol as I always share my talent and thought, why not see what others got ? I am sure this will bring us closer and will make us appreciate each other more and it will fire up shy people who hides their talents , you gotta own it and show us what you got, and most important is HAVE FUN .

Why would I want to be in ?

Join please
Join please

In case you don't have a motive or just feel like this is pointless you will change your mind:

-You will be recognized in the G@G community with your amazing talent.

-You will hone your skills and grow with your talent as you take constructive criticism and grow more confident.

-You will hold the title for the first season of this show.

-A prize of 25$ Amazon gift will be awarded to the winner.

For shy people

Stop it , it is cute xd
Stop it , it is cute xd

You can enter as anonymous no one will know who you are other than the judges, and that is good for you to grow and make your own theme , such as one of the great performers who was anonymous was Bucket Head.

Whatever is your talent, we got you covered

For the show , we have five categories which you can enter (you can participate in more than one)

1- Music : Singing, dancing , beat box you name it, any thing related to music is here.
2- Stage arts : Stand up comedy, acting, magic and modelling or any arts that is related to stage shows.
3- Writing : My takes , or poetry sorties , you write it and post it here.
4- Physical Activity: If you have any talent that has to do with sport or any physical activity , you sure can show it here.
5- Specials : Anything you can do , and you think no one else can do.

How will you do this show on Girls ask Guys?

Firs thing you should know is that I am not alone I have two people with me helping me out in everything, the designs the writing and everything, I will always mention and thank them, the two other judges:

The Cool @Cammy137

And the Awesome @AngelicEmpress

And each time we will have a guest judge :)

Here is the process for Phase one :

1- We will ask a question about who wants to participate , you can sign up in Private messages or in the questions, after you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.

2- We will contact the applicants , and categorize them based on the applications.

3- We will groups every category and make a take for every group depending on the numbers (6 contestants maximum).

4- We will Make a poll that will close each week for each group and the two who gets the most votes will get through phase one.

so this is phase one, easy and simple , later on I will share the terms and conditions , stay alert please and you can find all the content of this show by searching these hashtags:

#GGT
#Talent

**Note: The performance are limited to time , or word count that will be revealed in another take.

A message from the Judging Panel:

"Hello to all of the future contestants of the GirlsAskGuys Got Talent Season 1 and also the audience that will follow us to this journey!

We are very to happy to be the ones that will start such an important and innovative thing for the website that we so much love and we hope you'll enjoy it.

We'll all try our best to make the first show of G@G memorable and as entertaining as possible.
Also just a small reminder, the judges will be putting all arguments that they may had with fellow contestants G@Gers in the past aside, Our judgment will be completely based on the talent and not our personal likings.

After all this is the point of the competition.

Good luck to everyone, we can't wait to see your talents.
Thank you
The Judging Panel"

That is all folks , now get ready and start thinking about your show and make us proud <3

Peace be Upon you all <3

3037

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 29

What Guys Said 37

• Oooh this is an cool idea! Haven’t seen something like this before. I’d be interested in doing something for the music category. I bet I could put together something. I can’t wait to see what other people create too. I know of talented people on here, but I’ve never actually seen some display of the talent.

• Id like to participate

• My thoughts? im the Frickin Simon Cowell of GGT if one is needed. if you want a completely unbiased hardcore judge... you won't find better.

but first off... why did i get invited to this post... everyone has a talent,. ugh... whatever

@AbdKilani keep me in the loop.

• Lol I am sorry
      Maybe a guest judge
      And I did invite the 1000 people I have

• im gonna say this now... none of them.. can beat me. ok.. maybe im a little biased... there are some good GaG people i respect because they can do stuff... and see things.. but im part of the loop... but.. BUT... thats 1001... so write that down

• Well... I dunno if this is a talent.. but I'm tryna be a "rapper"

Here is a little something I made: https://youtu.be/Syneta4QTaY

a lot of people say it's a crap song but I think it's alright

• Well, my talents are not exactly in a performing range.
    At least not for public consumption 😜.

Willing to watch though. Sounds like a great idea. Hope we get a lot of people coming out to submit what they are capable of.

• lol sounds amusing what you have as talent xd
      Hope this thing kicks off and get a good vibe :)

• The problem is that most of my art is available on other platforms. My poetry, paintings, even my stage work is all Google searchable and would just dox me. As I am also an active anti-feminist there are people here who could or rather would actively work against me and my company.

• Well , this is a stage for everyone , you can share what you want as long as you don't break the rules :)

• Yooooo I love this idea, I was just about to get bored of gag but this is really gonna keep it fresh. Hell I might even participate if I come up with something to do.

Good luck to everybody!

• Errr... I received a notification stating that I got invited to this thread... Err... Why did I get one?

• I got zero talent. I will admit it.
    Introduction to G@G Got Talent

• All you get is a $25 gift card from Amazon?
    I already got one of those when they used tongue them for getting 10,000 xper and then when I tried to claim one of them, they deactivated my account.

I'm not falling for this bullshit again.

• What's that have to do with your experience with G@G?

• That was meant to be "to give" not tongue by the way. That's what happens when you use your phone to write stuff.

• Yeah, phone are awesome lol

• Maybe next season. I'm still relearning the guitar, so I need at least another month :)

• Can someone tag CherryRoseChampagne maybe she didn't see this and she is artistic and she writes poetry too, it doesn't work when I try to tag someone because I don't know how to do it

• I've won poetry contests in the past. Let's see if my creative writing genius will rise to the occasion again.

• Okay let's see
    1. Music- I'm only good at hearing music lol that's all and I was never a fan of dance.. at least after Michael Jackson died.

2. Stage art- I can do comedy but not stand up, never thought of acting or magic and you know how much I suck at modelling.

3. Writing- I only write crisp notes about my subjects to get a hold of them. And on here, only to help people out.. yeah I'm gonna finish my first myTake.

4. Physical activity- I'm considerably good in push-ups, pull-ups but exceptionally good in running so..

5. Other- I can't think of any as of now.

• Great idea. Unfortunately my talents are in different fields. But I will certainly watch what's coming along here :)

• Thanks for the invite! It sounds lame to me, but hope it works out. Get some of the staff's attention at the least.

• I don't like watching the thing on tv, no way going to be part of this.. SORRY …..

• Seems okay to me. However i have literally no time to participate 😣

• I don't have remotely interesting talents nor am I good at things so I'll pass

• I can have sex for 5 hours without cumming, I’ll participate ! 😁

• I can animate with my finger. Put me in as an animator and tell me what I should animate.

• I can ejaculate in under 1 second.

• Sounds interesting :)

• Good luck to you and everybody who takes part

• Me don't care at all.

• What are the rules? I'm not reading all that

• hahaha xd you can read the bold , it will give you a general idea

• I'm a musician. Count me in.
    Here's my rig.

• Have fun y'all.

• huh,

• Fascinating convept

• Show more from Guys
    7