Some fairly great video games

I'm not much of a gamer but when I do, these are my favorites

1.The Forest

I LOVE survival games and being chased by cannibals is so flippin scary omigod, not only that but it has a great story line. But if you're only interested in slaying cannibals, you can stick with that and it won't affect the story line. Graphic

Some fairly great video games

2. The long dark

Basically Canadian wilderness in snowy Canada. Great story line, sandbox mode, beautiful graphics. I really enjoy his game. Not very graphic

Some fairly great video games

3. Subnautica

This is a tough one bc I guess I'm not smart enough to get past some story line bits, but if you can, go for it. Other than that it's a beautiful game, if you're scared of the ocean, play this lmao

Some fairly great video games

4. Tekken (mainly 6 and 7)

I'm not gonna lie, one of my favorite pat is the customization of the characters. But I love kicking ass and the story lines are fun to......And I have a crush on Dragunov lmao

Some fairly great video games
Some fairly great video games

5. Any Nancy Drew games

Last but definitely not least are some of my personal favorites. It goes at the pace you want it to, not to sound like a loser, but it can be scary sometimes lol. I love the graphics, very nostalgic for me. Basically just a mystery game.

Some fairly great video games

Some other games I like are The Sims 3 and GoldenEye for PS3 and From Russia with love for PS2 (I really like James Bond movies and games)

Mmk that's all! Hope you found this somewhat useful lol

Some fairly great video games
10
3

Most Helpful Guys

• SjE78
    The Forest is a great game, and can get very intense and freaky a lot of the time...

I played the Long Dark and enjoyed what i did play but can get very drawn out, fun though.. Tekken, I played Tekken 1-3 and was almost unbeatable at it with Paul, Law and sometimes with King...
    not played Subnautica yet though as been hooked on Space Engineers and Dead by Daylight, Star Citizen, and C&C, but back in the day (N64 era) and still have it, i was only beaten on Goldeneye by 1 other person, my cousin, Perfect Dark was another I loved to play...
    if you want a good survival game though check out SCUM and an early access game called Occupy Mars both are very good
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you! I've always wanted to try dead by daylight

• SjE78

you're welcome :)

i will say DBD is good but the community can be very toxic at times, it has recently been updated to have a crossplay between consoles and pc so PS4, XBox1, Switch, and PC are all able to game together now...

also if you check out cdkeys. com you can pick it up very cheaply for consoles and pc

• Jjpayne
    I love these choices! I mainly like the Nancy drew one. I love puzzle games like that! Awesome picks!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• LovingLover
    • if I'm afraid of the ocean play it? 😂
    Games can be very addicting, so I don't want to start else I may never stop hahah.

I only ever played mortal combat , GTA, and NFS okay maybe others... and observed my sibling play hitman, COD

I love thinking games though as opposed to gaurry/graphic.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Never new Nancy drew had a game... sure it's great for scaredy cats like me.

• Gwenhwyfar
    Is Nancy Drew like the CW show?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

18
  • Don-_-Don
    I never heard of number 1, 2 and 5. I've heard about number 3, but I want never intrested in playing it.

I love tekken though! I like fighting games in general" lol.
    My favorite tekken game is tekken tag tournament 2, I like the huge roster it has and how you can extend combos with your tag partner.
  • Jaximus-Lion
    I have played the forest, the long dark and Tekken 7 and they are good i agree but they are repetitive and after a short while they can lose their charm. Good list.
  • Guanfei
    1. I've tried id, for a bit, interesting.
    2. I finished this one but I found it easily forgetable
    3. This one was great but lacked ambition. The could have made so much more from it.
    4. Don't like fighting game ^^
    5. Never tried it so far.
  • Phoenix98
    Not really ones I enjoy but they are good games in general.
  • Sevenpointfive
    i will look into these. thanks for sharing
  • Smf1989
    Great take
  • JosyJosy
    Tekken 7 let's go :)
  • COMMODOREII
    Oh yeah James Bond is good.
  • I don't play video games no more