Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?

Believe it or not, Nintendo actually did make the female Link/Linkle character in Hyrule Warriors, lol.
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Mega Man/Mega Woman
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Super Mario Brothers/Super Maria Sisters
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Link (Legend of Zelda)/Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
    Vote C
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Kratos (God of War/Goddess of War)
    Vote D
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Master Chief (Halo)
    Vote E
  • Gender Bender questions for girls: Which of the following male video game characters would you be a female version of?Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
    Vote F
  • I'm a Dude/Results
    Vote G

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Link. I love Zelda so much!! It just sucks how you always have to buy the system for it, like I have all this money lying around to buy a new system every 5 seconds. Tried using a dolphin simulator to play it on my desktop but it was too slow. So sad :'( but Link as a female looks cool!