Kelly from Saved by the Bell or Topanga from Boy Meets World?

Kelly from Saved by the Bell or Topanga from Boy Meets World?Kelly from Saved by the Bell or Topanga from Boy Meets World?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoyed watching Saved By The Bell! I copied Jessie, Kelly & Lisa often. However, the Kelly looked seemed to fit me more. Also, I actually met Tiffani Amber Theissen in person by accident at a Sherman Oaks (California) mall not long after the show ended in the mid '90s. It started when we "battled" for a parking space outside wherein I gave in to her & her companions. I didn't recognized her out there as she was wearing large sunglasses & a hat. Later inside the mall, she approached me & thanked me for letting her have the parking spot. I freaked out! Then, she bought me a yummy cold beverage from Cinnabon. She's cool!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 7

• Topanga all the way!!! Boy Meets World was one of the best 90’s shows other than Friends, Buffy, Law and Order, and Seinfeld. I fucking love BMW!!! I even watched the spin off! I love Cory, Shawn, Eric, Feeny. My favorite episode was “And then There was Shawn”

0|0
    0|0
  • Topanga. I liked seeing her character growth like we literally saw her as a weird 8 year old dweeb who had a crush on Cory that transformed into this beautiful and smart woman. I loved Boy Meets World. It's one of those shows I can watch for hours and just a classic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kelly, just because I like saved by the bell better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kelly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kelly from Saved by the Bell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to
    Be kelly!!!

0|0
    0|0