The song Daudrie by Ekoh sheds light on sexual abuse. Do you think this song and others like it help raise awareness?

The song "Daudrie" is based on the story of Audrie and Daisy who were both sexually assaulted then endured bullying and public shaming. One of the girls committed suicide.

If you haven't heard the song listen to it. https://youtu.be/4Y9OblE84WE

Do you think music has the ability to raise awareness of such a tough issue?The song Daudrie by Ekoh sheds light on sexual abuse. Do you think this song and others like it help raise awareness??

03