The song Daudrie by Ekoh sheds light on sexual abuse. Do you think this song and others like it help raise awareness?

The song "Daudrie" is based on the story of Audrie and Daisy who were both sexually assaulted then endured bullying and public shaming. One of the girls committed suicide.

If you haven't heard the song listen to it. https://youtu.be/4Y9OblE84WE

Do you think music has the ability to raise awareness of such a tough issue?The song Daudrie by Ekoh sheds light on sexual abuse. Do you think this song and others like it help raise awareness??

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• OK not my style of music, so I can't listen to it without pulling hair out. But I think it could help people.

0|0
    0|0
  • YEs i guess it will it touched my heart and made feel that i should always respect a girl no matter what condition she is😭

0|0
    0|0
    • You know this is tge reason i hate drinking, drugs, and smoking it ruins the mind and effect us bad.
      And i also don't like to go night parties and rave it's just a waste of time
      Plus never know when the sex hormones get all over and rule my mind and i do this bloody sin so it's just be to stay safe instead of enjoying bullshit.

• Too bad the song and the video is so weak. It's fine to talk about the issue but as an artist do something inventive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes