Where can I watch Stranger Things online for free?

I'm having a shitty connection for some time so I want a website that has the 360-480 quality available.
Yes I'm having a slow connection right now, that's why I said I want a website that has low quality option available. I'm staying at grandpa's house in a rural city and there's literally nothing to do here. I'd rather watch a show than sit idle.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• 123movies should still have it, please go watch it you won't regret it!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really have a shitty connection, then anywhere you watch it will be slow🙄! it will be the same thing times worse! Because at least on Netflix you get a good picture, and online you’ll have the shitty connection plus the bad picture. 💁🏼‍♀️!