Who is your favorite Resident Evil male character?

We have 4 options here: Chris Redfield, Leon Scott Kennedy, Albert Wesker or someone else. Please vote and leave your comments!
  • Who is your favorite Resident Evil male character??Chris Redfield
    Vote A
  • Who is your favorite Resident Evil male character??Leon S. Kenndey
    Vote B
  • Who is your favorite Resident Evil male character??Albert Wesker
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Wesker is the coolest, I dont mind Leon or Chris they are cool but Wesker dressed the best.

and I want his glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted other.

chris as a character is really unbelievable ever since he had roid rage and started punching boulders in resi 5 lol. I know its fictional and the franchise is full of stupid things but watching chris punch rocks to beat wesker in resi 5 was stupid as fuck :p

Leon is a cool character, but once again they bigged him up too much. he started out as a rookie cop on his first day of active service in resi 2 but ended up as the presidential body guard in resi 4 with all new ninja skills... the time frame between resi 2 and resi 4 isn't that great.

wesker is badass. i always remember the twist ending in resi 1 when it turned out he was the villain. however my favourite male character has to be barry burton, the king of cheesy one liners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfptkUgj0

1|0
    0|0
    • So who do you think is REs best character? since you voted others. Dont tell me you like that guy in 7!!!

• Show All
    • who do i think is RE's best character? thats a tough question... the more i think about it the more i regret picking barry as my favourite male character as there are loads more i could pick. william burkin is definitely up there, then there is hunk (aka mr death). i completely forgot about him.

as for who is my overall favourite... i can't decide haha. my favourite female character is rachel foley if thats any help :p

• Hahaha yeas, RE has many cool bad and good guys. Rachel's one of those cool ones though she didn't have much important role... ):

• Leon. 2 and 4 are the best games. He is the protagonist in each. Coincidence?

1|0
    0|0
    • I repeat my question again. Whats so attractive about Leon? This time for boy? The only reason that can convince me is that he's too girly! And yeah, he's a playboy! :D

• Show All
    • The virus was everywhere. But not in the air... It wasn't airborne. 😛

• Right, and even if you get bitten a few times you just need to smoke some herb and it’s all good

• Always wesker his family is pretty cool as well

1|0
    0|0
    • Family! Oh right, he has a sis! :P

• Show All
    • Yup which i don't like cause resident evil 7 just made me think if i wanted to play a game like this i will just play outlast's so i hope they go back just longs if they don't make it like resident evil 5 or 6 it will be good

• Yeah. Lets wait for RE2: remake for now. I hope it will look good.

• wesker. No question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • D] other
    Jake Muller

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Leon, first. Then Wesker. Leon because he's a great killer and fighter. He's just really emotional sometimes and has eyes out for girls more than he likes to admit. Wesker because he's supernatural, a dick, dresses cool, a murder, intelligent, and has nice features. Both have great voices though.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you're a fan of Matt Mercer, huh? ;D

• Show All
    • Well I think that the women he's around often remind him of the girl he doesn't have the guts to go after. I forgot her name but she's always in red and has short hair. Probably where the soft spot comes from.

• Ada she's called. You're right.

• Never played 😣
    Some day..

1|0
    0|0
  • Leon

1|0
    0|0
    • What's so attractive about Leon? I used to love him when I was a teenager but now I find him so girly!

• I think it's nostalgia for me, too. I used to like him and remember the games back int he day when I played them.

• Nice! Thanks for sharing your idea!

• Naruto

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes