How is mumble rap so popular?

I mean it's just bad, unlistenable crap. The beats are generic and repetitive, the lyrics are dumb and meaningless and I just can't stand the million "uh"-s and "skrrt"-s in a song. Oh, and the over-autotuned voices, sometimes they just sound laughable. How did this became popular? Why do people like this?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you! I think the music industry has been marketing this type of rap, because they can get literally anyone to make it & don't need to find someone with talent!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck do I know? It's all crap to me. Everything new is shit in my ears. My Dt990 are too good for such peasant music