Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

Sure it’s easy to focus on the exciting, thrilling characters. But how about showing the boring ones some love!
Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• If I'd have to hang out with Eeyore, I'd probably suffocate myself in a pillow rather than listen to him suck the happiness out of everything.

3|3
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Toby Flenderson from the Office. Although we would probably bond over one or two movies, I think I’d be annoyed with him (but not hate him).

1|0
    0|0
  • Harry Potter. As someone who has no magic nor is allowed to know of it, I can't exactly enjoy spending time with some random maladjusted English guy.

3|1
    0|0
  • Never really watch cartoons

1|0
    0|0
    • You should try

• Show All
    • Watch him say: "I don't deal with fiction, I keep it real"

• Horror movies are more my thing rather deal in the real world where things could possible happen to people you dislike. We all have have different choices. To me fictional characters are basically work of art that is my take on it since you added an art picture. With that said since you are including all fiction characters I would love to be the fiction (real) character of superman or batman because then I would try to clean up and help this messed up world. Two different points yes, the second is more useful.

• Bella Swan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eeyore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ben Stein from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

1|1
    0|0
  • Ned Flanders

2|0
    0|0