8 Types Of Toxic People

8 Types Of Toxic People

🧡💛💚💙💜♥️

Hi guys and girls. This will be my concluding mytake for toxic people. I really hope these will be useful to those with toxic people in their lives. So far, I have covered "6 Reasons you attract toxic people", and "5 Ways to handle toxic people". Today I will cover different types of toxic people to be aware of. I was inspired by the feedback received from my last mytake. My favorite question was "What makes one 'toxic'?" I will hopefully answer those questions. Take a look🤓

First type: The Narcissist Type

8 Types Of Toxic People

A narcissist is someone who lacks empathy. They are very selfish and self serving. Narcissists are master manipulators which is why they are hard to spot. They have a grandiose sense of self and require excessive admiration and attention on a regular basis. For example, have you ever interacted with someone who demands attention and praise, demonstrates an unreasonable sense of entitlement, exaggerates their own importance, or just plain delusional then you may have a narcissist amongst you. This person should be avoided at all costs. They will make you feel safe and secure in your relationship and in the same breath they make you feel inferior and needy. Run away very fast.

Second Type: The Constant Validation

Am I good enough?
Am I good enough?

These types of toxic people are easier to spot than a narcissist. These people will literally drain you dry with their low self esteem and insecurities. For example, have you ever interacted with someone who is always asking "how do I look", asking if they are good enough, or if they are making the right life choices? Then you may have a toxic person in your life. These people never make a move or do anything without sufficient praise and validation. I for one, can say I do not have time to stroke someone's self esteem and insecurities until they feel adequate. (Please leave examples of your experience for other readers if you have them) My best example, was of a girl who I invited to go to a club for girls night. I knew the minute we met up it would be a long night. She was constantly asking if she looked okay, why don't guys hit on her, she doesn't feel pretty, she asked me if I thought she was pretty, she sat in corners complaining about not being an awesome dancer, and giving excessive compliments to manipulate me into giving her one. I spent the whole night making sure she was happy and confident that it ruined my fun. So needless to say, I didn't hang out with her a second time. These people on the surface come across as broken and misunderstood so just be careful with this type of toxic person.

Third type: The Leech/Opportunist

8 Types Of Toxic People
8 Types Of Toxic People

A leech is one of the worst people to interact with. They will take any opportunity to make sure their needs are met. That means using your money, home, social status, time, or energy to get themselves ahead. Do you have someone who always needs to borrow money and never seems to pay it back? Do you have someone who lives with you and is completely capable of taking care of themselves but they let you do it for them? Or do you have someone who takes up all your time with their problems? If you can identify with any of these questions then I am sorry to say you have a leech. And you will need to burn them off to be completely rid of them and their influence. If you need tips on how to handle them please review my previous mytakes.

Fourth type: The Victim

Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Beware of the person who seems to always be the victim and constantly puts themselves in situations where they can be victimized. These types of people will use your sympathy and empathy to control you and your choices. They will seek to gain compassion and support just to turn around and say that you victimized them, even if you didn't do anything. These people are incapable of problem solving. Their solution to any problem is to blame someone else and sit back with this "woe is me" routine. They will try and ruin your reputation and status by making you out to be this bad person because they have to be victimized in some way. Lastly, these types of people seek out people to be personally victimized by. Do not let that person be you. Let them be someone else's victim.

Fifth Type: Loves Chaos

8 Types Of Toxic People

This person lives their life in a constant state of chaos and they like it that way. They love when people are arguing, when relationships end, or just starting problems. They love to see things crumble around them. A great example is someone we are all familiar with…… THE TROLL!!!! The trolls sole purpose in life is to create chaos where there is none. (Please leave your best troll story for the readers!!!) Do not FEED the trolls and haters. If you have to feed them anything let it be joy and positivity because they need it the most.

Sixth Type: The Drug Addict

8 Types Of Toxic People

Drug addicts do not always make good decisions. Some addicts are willing to do anything to get their drug of choice. Even kill. I do not think I need to elaborate further on this type.

Seventh Type: Racist/Prejudice

Racism is unacceptable!
Racism is unacceptable!

Anyone who discriminates should be avoided. Being racist is indicative of a deeper problem. Usually a racist doesn't just sit and keep their prejudices to themselves. They have to let the world know that they are superior (which they are not). This type of negativity and attitude serves no one and solves nothing. Their objective is to make another feel inferior but like Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Eighth Type: Jealous/Envious

8 Types Of Toxic People
8 Types Of Toxic People

Jealousy is "resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself." I couldn't put this any better in my own words. These types of people will constantly be judging, condescending, and illogical. Once someone is jealous they no longer see you as a person. Rather, they see you as competition. There is nothing wrong with being competitive as long as it's for the right reasons. Jealous people will seek to destroy your confidence, self esteem, joy, and positivity. They want what you have. They need what you have actually which is why they are willing to do just about anything to be you and have what you have.

Thanks for reading 🖤
Thanks for reading 🖤

Thank you guys for taking the time to read. Please leave plenty of stories and feedback. It is gladly appreciated. I hope this mytake helps someone to identify at least one toxic person. Disclaimer: I do not own or profit of off the images and drawings. Please give credit to the artists with a follow or a like. They are incredibly talented and deserve recognition. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful COLORFUL day.

🧡💛💚💙💜♥️

8 Types Of Toxic People
25
15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1525
  • coolbreeze

Lol very true and great points.

• Thanks for leaving feedback. It's very appreciated ♥️🥰

• coolbreeze

Your very welcome 💗

• the-mad-german

U missed one (if not the) of the worst... the SJW

He sticks his nose constantly in every part of others business, they claim to help the repressed but he does that unasked and dont care about them, instead he just do that to feel moraly superior. Also he uses the same repression that he claim he fight, just in the other direction.

• Great addition. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for reading 🥰😍

• Ahmadelgho

amazing details and description of feeling of toxic people.
    but i hate the word avoid them. this makes us selfish.
    i want to say how to deal with them avoiding them make them more toxic.
    Some toxic people in our family or in our jobs. so avoiding them is impossible. Please If you can write about how to dealing with them.

• spartan55

Great take, and a great way to take stock of my social circle.
    I thought of another one that is kind of general, the 'Abuser'. The Abuser can assume many different forms, sometimes in progression or all at once! Verbal, emotional, financial, physical, gaslighter, etc...

• Thanks for the feedback and for reading ❤️🥰

• ariadneR

When i was dating a 1 2 3 5 and 8 all wrapped in one, I never noticed till after.
    Thank god I am out of it now - life is less stressful by far.
    The most horrible thing about it is, is that I love to please, so I thought I was doing the right and good thing. Silly me

• I think it's admirable that you walked away when you did. Thanks for reading ♥️🥰

• ariadneR

well when he brings another girl to his dads funeral, and makes it seem like its my fault... uhhh no

• OMG 🤦

• Rangers

Nice, but I can't let that troll part stand. Those people that like to cause real issues, make others fight, and harass people online are NOT trolls, they're bullies and sociopaths. A troll (such as myself) does things to annoy certain people to illicit a reaction out of them, but don't take it too far. Don't put me and those sociopaths in the same league.

• Thanks for sharing and reading 😍🥰

• chunlilovesvega

I don't know any other type of people that live on this planet other than the ones above.

Me I'm the insecure and jealous type I guess, but at least I keep it to myself I don't like to interact with other people.

• Secret6620

Thanks so much for being honest and leaving some feedback. 🥰❤️

• Miss_Savanna_Dry

Love this mytake! I've dated 2 of these types, type one the narcissist and second one the constant validation. Both were equally terrible and draining. I lost myself in those relationships

• B1gdf

And all of these do well impressing the ladies.
    But why are so many taken in by them.
    I’m just one of the nice guys who got overlooked for some of these cheeky chappy types and can spot them a mile off.

• btbc92

Excellent my take! This is a chronic problem that needs to stop.

• Thanks for the feedback and for reading. 🥰😍

• pinkhoodie53

I think reading your explanation if the “constant validation” type that I’m slightly like that. I’m not like the girl you hung out with but I do tend to seek other approval a lot

• Thanks for your honesty and for reading ♥️🥰

• I’ve been thinking about this all day and I noticed that people who make everything a competition or say certain things loudly about their lives for others to hear are also toxic

• Very true. I agree 💯%

• White-American89

Good take.

• Moth31

It's really sad I belong to the 2nd type. 😩
    Now I'm aware already that it's toxic to others. Thanks for this great thread. This seems helpful.

• No probs♥️🥰 a lot of people seem to identify with category number two. I did too when I was going through a rough time in life.

• Ayer93

I used to be the constant validation type. Still can't say I'm super confident, but I've definitely gotten better.

• Very good to hear. Thanks for reading ♥️🥰

• keshainlove

Thanks for this, hun! I had a friendship that had a few of these qualities, and I’m glad that I noticed signs when I cancelled the friendship ❤️❤️

• No probs ♥️🥰 thanks for reading

• worldscolide

Nice... my ex fit almost all 8 of your descriptions... holy crap...

• Seriously 😱 😱😱 😱

• Wow if that's true, why did you even date her in the first place? What was it you liked about her?

• She didn't start out like that.. she was in the beginning a nice, tall, redhead, and she was for the first two months good to me..

• McKellar

Holy shit!! I have a few of these in my messed up family.

• Thanks for sharing and reading ♥️🥰

• pizzalovershouse

good 1 an the 1 that's 3 back from last really looks very close to a mean aunt of mine

• AdithyaR

Wow, I've personally dealt with each one of these.
    Got rid of all of them pretty quick.

• CasaNorba

kick ass article sis!

I been around toxic people all my life so this would be a good survival guide. I also like to add the Borderline type which is basically a mixture of Narcissist, Victim and Chaos Lover

• Theft

That was an excellent mytake!!

• Thanks so much for reading and leaving feedback ♥️🥰

• Theft

Hey I was just basking in the light of your wisdom... if I get credit for that then it too only goes to you... ;)

• derek2017

im a porn addict, does that count?

• Pejtu

I am definetly number one but im not toxic

• I totally agree. One toxic trait does not make one a toxic person. Thanks for the feedback and for reading ♥️♥️♥️

• Pejtu

:) true

• Izumiblu

I’m type 5 apparently

• Lol 😂 thanks for reading ♥️🥰

• Samantha_17

Great piece of writing :)

• Thank you!!! That's so sweet♥️🥰

• jjj101010

What about radioactive man? Surely he’s toxic?

• PaganWarrior

Lovely, and the images suit them all lol.

• Secret6620

Thanks so much for the feedback. ♥️♥️♥️

• Aiko_E_Lara

Combine all of them and you'll have a sociopath

• Lol 😂 thanks for reading ♥️🥰

• brittslitt

Great take

• DiegoO

Thank you🥳

• legalboxers

all those I worked with in the dept...

• DWD94

I admit, I'm a bit of an opportunist.

• Thanks for your honesty. Thanks for reading ♥️🥰

• Anonymous

I enjoyed reading this. I’m definitely not perfect but always trying at least.

• Thanks for being honest and leaving feedback. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Anonymous

I’m almost all of these besides racist

• Anonymous

Tldr

• Anonymous

Most of those accurately describe every female on the planet.

• Anonymous

I'm like the second type since I never understood live in the moment, I act like that because I have a "proper" father and a mother who wants me to be way better than she was so I get stressed about it and it affects all parts of my life see as i feel like i've brought shame upon my family knowing that I didn't.

• Thanks for being so honest and open. Thanks for sharing and reading ♥️🥰

• Anonymous

I think virtually everyone belongs in at least one of these categories.

• Anonymous

Nice take.

• Anonymous

The first one was me that made me fee bad but your mytake was still good

• I'm so sorry. Thanks for taking the time to read. ♥️♥️♥️