Why people tend to find me laid back

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

A lot of the time, it isn't anything to do with me not actually being angry but rather that I can't be bothered to go to the effort of having a dispute and argue with people which could even result in physical fights.

A lot of people around me in my college and outside of my college have said when they first met me, they were worried about talking to me because they thought my glare was because I was angry when actually it was because my eyes are sensitive to sunlight.

When someone tries to purposefully get into an argument with me, it often takes a lot to make me aggressive but only because I have to have enough energy and motivation to really show my emotions, otherwise I just think to myself "What's the point?" which is entirely true, either the other people won't notice or they will get huffy from me retaliating so why waste energy on a lost cause?

I don't mean to say you shouldn't open up to people, I simply mean if someone says something that gets on your nerves, you have to have the right amount of energy to actually be bothered to talk about the subject in a enthusiastic manner.

I mean, lets look at it like this way:

If someone came and said to you in a serious tone and said they enjoyed the idea of killing young animals, I personally would be disturbed but I would not be taken seriously if I said in a monotone voice "Well that's wrong and you shouldn't find it satisfying" because you don't sound like you mean it and as such you would have lost the argument before you even spoke.

Only continue a dispute if you feel energetic enough and enthusiastic to do so, consequently I rarely have any energy which is why I can't be bothered to argue with others, in fact when someone tries to argue against something I say, my go to words are always-

"That's a shame, it's almost like you have a different mind set to mine"

"Well, you don't have to agree if that soothes your anger"

"But that's your opinion"

"I'm not going to argue about it"

"Is that so? I still don't agree though, sorry"

But I prefer closed quotes, ones where someone can't reply to the word I say but oh well, just makes for less arguments in my experience anyways.

Thank you for reading as always and stay classy! <3

~TheSnekHandler

Why people tend to find me laid back
4
3

Most Helpful Girls

• btbc92

I agree. It's sad that people don't take things unto considerations especially if they have no true desire to really get to know you. All those people did with basically judge you, and then get upset when you make such judgments in return to protect yourself. You didn't owe these people anything. You owe it to yourself to be respected as well as you needed to respect them. And you respectfully told them what they did not like to be told. You simply don't have the energy for it, and that's okay. But I also understand being on the other side of the spectrum we're also felt like a person was just simply angry all the time. Or have personal quarrels with me and I have definitely been through it all as a sensitive person who is also very friendly. I just think that would you really like a certain person and you really want to get to know them, you also just got to learn to really adopt and how a person's energy gives off. But if they being really friendly, try not to be too aloof. But don't try to pretend to be something you're not either. It's all about adaptation in the right situation.

1 likes
  • What about some people in a relationship? . My opinion is I all got cheater. I said fuck off to one them.

1 likes
    • In relationships?
      I think if I got a cheater, I would like to attempt leaving on good terms, something along the lines of-

"Well, you like them and you don't like me, so we aren't compatible, so how about we part ways and not get huffy with each other, you are allowed to like someone else, it just means we weren't meant to be together, maybe we can still be friends but it's okay if we don't"

Something like that?

• If I said that to them they probably think I am playing hard to get. In my past experience. I just let cheaters go.

Most Helpful Guys

• You're laid back

1 likes
  • Fight soldier

1 likes
    • Emotionally or physically?
      Too tired to do both to be honest :p -___-

• Physically, become a tommy

• But I don't think it is physically possible for a human to turn into a tommy, I mean, you can't change into a gun like that and if you did it would be a very morbid looking Thompson machine gun man... T_T

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

21
  • IGNORE THEM. xxoo

1 likes
    • But I feel that if someone talks to me directly, I should at the least give a response to show I acknowledge them even if I disagree. The only time I ignore someone when they talk to me is if I didn't hear them :)

• DollySummers

People find submissiveness as being laid back.

1 likes
    • I'm not that laid back... I am not submissive, I just value avoiding a criminal record and not getting kicked out of my educational placements from my own behaviours :)

In other words, I would gladly hospitalise someone but the only thing that stops me doing so is that I don't want to ruin my chances of getting a job in the future.

I wouldn't care about if my parents and family disapproved or if society judged me, if someone annoyed me to the point of wanting to make their heart stop beating, the only thing keeping them alive is my current feelings about employment -__-

• So your one of the few good people

• I would say so, my patience and consideration is what keeps my morals in check and prevents me from making careless actions that could be chaotic on other peoples lives so I would like to believe I am considered a good person :)

• ChiPaPa

Sweet!

1 likes