I am not saying it will get better!

Whatthefluff
I am not saying it will get better!

If you're reading this, you know who you are. This is for you.

I am not saying it will get better. I am not saying you should be alive because others would be sad if you died. Although I believe these statements are true, they are not conducive.

What I do want to tell you is that you matter. You are loved. You have a decision, a choice, and I respect that. I know from firsthand experience what it's like to see no light at the end of the tunnel. Only blackest black. Being consumed and brought into the void of a black hole's gravital pull.

It's a terrible feeling. A feeling of desperation to escape it. Can't tell you how many times I have thought to actively do something of permanence, of creating nothingness out of my existence.

I don't understand your experience with this, but I would like to. You deserve support and compassion. You deserve all good things. You might not see this but I do. You are special and have so much more ahead of you to create and accomplish.

I know this won't change your mind. Honestly, I wish it could. But I respect you and so respect your thoughts.

Just know that I am here for you and wish you were okay.

I am not saying it will get better!
33
9

Most Helpful Guys

• Aiko_E_Lara
    Same here. I would say it will not get better but if you choose to let it be that way.

"It's a terrible feeling. A feeling of desperation to escape it. Can't tell you how many times I have thought to actively do something of permanence, of creating nothingness out of my existence." <--What is feelings? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZmK46--Mc All made up by us. Some people will say "It's all in your head" which is actually true but the real reason why it hurts is because they don't elaborate so you misinterpret that. That is more of a bad habit. A bad habit of interpreting things badly. Interpreting things properly is actually a skill. Tho some people naturally have good interpretations skills, it's still not impossible for someone who's mentally ill to acquire that skill because it is a skill not a talent. A skill that is really worth it. It's just like some people are good at something other people aren't. Like for example. I envy my brother because his business is more successful than mine because he has better skills. Instead of getting jealous, I think I should be do better myself because I'm using my interpretation skills to prevent me from attacking myself out of jealousy. That is why interpretation skill is really worth it. Even if you aren't skilled at it, practice and it's be easier. The more you'll be motivated, the more you'll be interested to learn. Like what I said "I would say it will not get better but if you choose to let it be that way."
    Is this still revelant?
  • lightbulb27
    Well said, it is very hard to reach someone who is lost in the abyss of despair. It's deep... wide and seems endless... it it may be honestly. But there is a way out, others have been through it all before, and some many times worst than what I've experienced.

Group support is huge, connecting with others... healing to the point you can give to others feeds the soul. Change... this just all means change is in process... you were born, you are alive... and you have value, probably have things many others would dream of. Shrink the world down to a simple breath, that itself is life... and keep doing that.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• BrittBratt2416
    I don't know if this is directed or undirected, but either way it's beautiful said. Everyone goes through a storm in their life at some point but people have to remember that all storms are temporary and do come to an end.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

831
  • Browneye57
    Time to come to the understanding that not only can you not fix people, it's simply not your job.
    Compassion, empathy, all noble and good, but some cannot be saved from themselves.
    • milassy

Very true. I for one tried to read the whole thing, take it seriously and think about what it means to me. But i just blurr shit out and the hate stays the same. Goodday!

• I don't know who that person is but he/she should learn about sudarshan kriya by the art of living foundation. It's a life changing knowledge/discipline. https://youtu.be/SDof-7j31B8 focus on breathing.
  • cth96190
    Loved?
    I am not loved, except by my cats and dogs, whose love, I suspect, is conditionsl upon the state of their food bowls.
  • Waffles731
    This made me want to cry.
    Nothing has changed but this did start a small bit of doubt.

Just know whatever happens to me, you are a good person
  • Arlyss
    @Whatthefluff you are a good person. Thank for being open and thank you for being here. People needed to read this
  • alfiegoodtimes
    This was beautiful. And felt good. Definitely well written
  • Dongtai
    Aaaannnd followed. Thanks for the positive vibes 👏
  • Girther10
    If that really came out of your head, then you are easily the best writer I’ve seen here.
  • Clo917
    This is a really sweet message, thanks for sharing 💜
  • Kayla45
    Thanks for the inspection, really I don't know who this was originally for but man, words speak volume.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Very beautiful MyTake of yours thanks a million for sharing it
    i will read again and intake some of i that i may of missed -Hugs-
  • TheKack
    Thanks for posting this. I feel like a lot of people need to know this.
  • docbanner
    I'm gonna have to get bk to you about this. That has me a bit stunned. I wanted to end with a worldly good bye. But for some epiphany that just stroked out the rest of me I'll leave it as this.
    " you go to our father this night, let him know I'm still standing, weakly but still in this season. And if you'd be so kind find my brother and walk to him and slap him hard, when he's staring at you, just saw you were told a freckle was supposed to fall off." 😳👀😊 he will understand then. Thanks,
    Gabriel.
  • Sabretooth
  • Kit13
    Omg, Thats just. Ughh, I think I need to cry a little
  • Holy_Ghost_Fire
    Thanks for posting it for whoever it was for. If they are contemplating suicide, maybe this will touch them and keep them from doing so.
  • awesometjgreen
    That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing that, keeps me going
  • AlphaGT
    To the person who wrote this.. I thank you for having understanding and being open to someONE Unknown.. Your faith has not been misplaced..
  • milassy
    I generally give at least a shit a day, i will make the next about you anonymous pink stranger.
  • SydneySentinel
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • juicyjessie
    Nice one, Fluff! As always! 😊
  • MissDawn7961
    you are right for God is love
  • ohshee
    It's from the heart
  • monkeynutts
    Your a lovely little kid Fluffy.
  • Neeceeb7
    nicely done
  • Nayrr
    💙💚💛💜❤
  • Mynameisbobby
    This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
  • A-man-22
    Thanks, I needed this today.
  • BronzedAdonis
    Cheers
  • -Asca-
    G@G doesn't deserve you Fluffo
  • Cage4
    Thanks you are special too!
  • Anonymous
    It is naught but arrogance or narcissism that would lead a man to believe he matters.
  • Anonymous
    Thank you for this. It was really great to read. I have read a lot of stuff you have written here and you are awesome. I wish there were more people like you.
  • Anonymous
    Thank you so much I find it funny people think j want attention
  • Anonymous
    all this for attention
  • Anonymous
    Nobody actually give a shit about me though
    • Twenty2

I with give a shit about you pink anon

• TheKack

I promise you, someone does.

• We care about you. :)

• Anonymous
    Um... not a single question was asked so this is not an opinion.
  • Anonymous
    Fuck I really needed this my life is such a mess right now
  • Anonymous
    The more you know...