I am not saying it will get better!

I am not saying it will get better!

If you're reading this, you know who you are. This is for you.

I am not saying it will get better. I am not saying you should be alive because others would be sad if you died. Although I believe these statements are true, they are not conducive.

What I do want to tell you is that you matter. You are loved. You have a decision, a choice, and I respect that. I know from firsthand experience what it's like to see no light at the end of the tunnel. Only blackest black. Being consumed and brought into the void of a black hole's gravital pull.

It's a terrible feeling. A feeling of desperation to escape it. Can't tell you how many times I have thought to actively do something of permanence, of creating nothingness out of my existence.

I don't understand your experience with this, but I would like to. You deserve support and compassion. You deserve all good things. You might not see this but I do. You are special and have so much more ahead of you to create and accomplish.

I know this won't change your mind. Honestly, I wish it could. But I respect you and so respect your thoughts.

Just know that I am here for you and wish you were okay.

I am not saying it will get better!
33
9

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Guys

• Same here. I would say it will not get better but if you choose to let it be that way.

"It's a terrible feeling. A feeling of desperation to escape it. Can't tell you how many times I have thought to actively do something of permanence, of creating nothingness out of my existence." <--What is feelings? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZmK46--Mc All made up by us. Some people will say "It's all in your head" which is actually true but the real reason why it hurts is because they don't elaborate so you misinterpret that. That is more of a bad habit. A bad habit of interpreting things badly. Interpreting things properly is actually a skill. Tho some people naturally have good interpretations skills, it's still not impossible for someone who's mentally ill to acquire that skill because it is a skill not a talent. A skill that is really worth it. It's just like some people are good at something other people aren't. Like for example. I envy my brother because his business is more successful than mine because he has better skills. Instead of getting jealous, I think I should be do better myself because I'm using my interpretation skills to prevent me from attacking myself out of jealousy. That is why interpretation skill is really worth it. Even if you aren't skilled at it, practice and it's be easier. The more you'll be motivated, the more you'll be interested to learn. Like what I said "I would say it will not get better but if you choose to let it be that way."

Is this still revelant?
  • Well said, it is very hard to reach someone who is lost in the abyss of despair. It's deep... wide and seems endless... it it may be honestly. But there is a way out, others have been through it all before, and some many times worst than what I've experienced.

Group support is huge, connecting with others... healing to the point you can give to others feeds the soul. Change... this just all means change is in process... you were born, you are alive... and you have value, probably have things many others would dream of. Shrink the world down to a simple breath, that itself is life... and keep doing that.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• BrittBratt2416

I don't know if this is directed or undirected, but either way it's beautiful said. Everyone goes through a storm in their life at some point but people have to remember that all storms are temporary and do come to an end.

Is this still revelant?

831
  • Twenty2

I don't know who that person is but he/she should learn about sudarshan kriya by the art of living foundation. It's a life changing knowledge/discipline. https://youtu.be/SDof-7j31B8 focus on breathing.

• Browneye57

Time to come to the understanding that not only can you not fix people, it's simply not your job.
    Compassion, empathy, all noble and good, but some cannot be saved from themselves.

• milassy

Very true. I for one tried to read the whole thing, take it seriously and think about what it means to me. But i just blurr shit out and the hate stays the same. Goodday!

• Waffles731

This made me want to cry.
    Nothing has changed but this did start a small bit of doubt.

Just know whatever happens to me, you are a good person

• Clo917

This is a really sweet message, thanks for sharing 💜

• Arlyss

@Whatthefluff you are a good person. Thank for being open and thank you for being here. People needed to read this

• cth96190

Loved?
    I am not loved, except by my cats and dogs, whose love, I suspect, is conditionsl upon the state of their food bowls.

• TheKack

Fair, but it's something!

• alfiegoodtimes

This was beautiful. And felt good. Definitely well written

• Sabretooth
  • Dongtai

Aaaannnd followed. Thanks for the positive vibes 👏

• Thanks for the inspection, really I don't know who this was originally for but man, words speak volume.

• Girther10

If that really came out of your head, then you are easily the best writer I’ve seen here.

• Very beautiful MyTake of yours thanks a million for sharing it
    i will read again and intake some of i that i may of missed -Hugs-

• docbanner

I'm gonna have to get bk to you about this. That has me a bit stunned. I wanted to end with a worldly good bye. But for some epiphany that just stroked out the rest of me I'll leave it as this.
    " you go to our father this night, let him know I'm still standing, weakly but still in this season. And if you'd be so kind find my brother and walk to him and slap him hard, when he's staring at you, just saw you were told a freckle was supposed to fall off." 😳👀😊 he will understand then. Thanks,
    Gabriel.

• TheKack

Thanks for posting this. I feel like a lot of people need to know this.

• Holy_Ghost_Fire

Thanks for posting it for whoever it was for. If they are contemplating suicide, maybe this will touch them and keep them from doing so.

• Kit13

Omg, Thats just. Ughh, I think I need to cry a little

• AlphaGT

To the person who wrote this.. I thank you for having understanding and being open to someONE Unknown.. Your faith has not been misplaced..

• awesometjgreen

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing that, keeps me going

• JohnnySigma85

Um... not a single question was asked so this is not an opinion.

• milassy

I generally give at least a shit a day, i will make the next about you anonymous pink stranger.

• Nice one, Fluff! As always! 😊

• MissDawn7961

you are right for God is love

• SydneySentinel

❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ohshee

It's from the heart

• monkeynutts

Your a lovely little kid Fluffy.

• Neeceeb7

nicely done

• Nayrr

💙💚💛💜❤

• Mynameisbobby

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

• A-man-22

Thanks, I needed this today.

• BronzedAdonis

Cheers

• -Asca-

G@G doesn't deserve you Fluffo

• Cage4

Thanks you are special too!

• Anonymous

It is naught but arrogance or narcissism that would lead a man to believe he matters.

• Anonymous

Thank you for this. It was really great to read. I have read a lot of stuff you have written here and you are awesome. I wish there were more people like you.

• Anonymous

Thank you so much I find it funny people think j want attention

• Anonymous

all this for attention

• Anonymous

Nobody actually give a shit about me though

• Twenty2

I with give a shit about you pink anon

• TheKack

I promise you, someone does.

• We care about you. :)

• Anonymous

Fuck I really needed this my life is such a mess right now

• Anonymous

The more you know...