Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?

I live with my dad and only see my mom a few times a year. My 13 year old sister and her 14 year old boyfriend are having sex. She posted videos of them doing it (the sound and her moaning) when my mom wasn’t home. She posted that she thinks she might be pregnant and skipping school and
all of this crazy shit. I am on a fake account and screenshotted her (she has no idea it’s me and will add anybody). I censored out her face because she’s a minor. Like I seriously don’t think her mom has any clue and I don’t think it’s my place to say anything but she’s 13. She’s also a huge smartass and has a nasty attitude with everyone and thinks she knows everything. I don’t know what to do? Send my mom a text with these screenshots or leave it alone?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?Should I tell my mom that my 13 year old half sister is having sex behind her back? I’m not really on good terms with her?
  • Yes send your mother the screenshots
  • Don’t say anything, it’s not your place

2412

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh gosh, have her take it down IMMEDIATELY! In many jurisdictions, posting the video of underage sex constitutes as child porn!

If this is discoverers by the police (and/or any adults legally obligated to report it to them, like school personnel), she’s going to jail for creating, possessing, and distributing. She’ll also be on the national sex offenders’ registry for life! She has REALLY messed up the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it seems like she knows the consequences of having sex at her age and still went ahead and did it. Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon in this day and age for kids as young as 11-13 to be sexually active. My mom is a middle school counselor and she hears all kinds of things like this and the principal gets involved and it’s crazy. I would send it to your mom and see what she has to say, if she wants to start fights and stuff then be like sorry I told you I thought you would wanna know what your 13 year old daughter is doing apparently I was wrong. Never again. Or you could let it be it’s own surprise when she ends up pregnant and IT WILL show.

• After reading the comments - I think it’s better to keep your mouth shut. Your mom won’t believe you no matter what evidence you give because your 13 year old sister can do no wrong. Your mom doesn’t care what she does wrong and won’t live up to the realization of the shit her daughters doing. Also your 13 year old sister is a major bitch. She needs a serious attitude adjustment. She has serious underlying mental problems. It’s not normal for someone to be that hostile, nasty and vindictive to someone trying to help them

• Yeah I’m kinda leaning towards letting it be it’s own surprise. When I caught her (with videos and pictures from Snapchat) underaged drinking and sent it to my mom, my mom defended her! My sister said it was photoshopped and I am lying about her doing any of this because I don’t like her and I made a fake account for her and all this shit and the sad thing is my mom actually believed it and kicked me out of her house and told me to get off her property or she’s calling the cops and I’m not welcomed at her house. I had to go to the cudelsac of the street and call my dad and wait for him to pick me up and this happened in October

• My mom also threatening to press charges against me if I made another fake account of my sister making people believe she’s underaged drinking and what the hell is wrong with you. “ Are you fucking kidding me? GOD she’s aggravating!!!