Do losers get bullied or do losers bully?

• Losers get bullied
  • Losers bully

1515

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean I'm a loser and I get bullied so...

• 7d

That means you're not a loser. There's something about you that got people so salty that's why so don't think about it.

• 7d

No. You're probably smarter than a lot of people that you can point out things they can't see. Chances are you're an introvert and there's nothing wrong with that. All you have to do is love yourself regardless. Quality vs quantity. You can have fewer friends but they last longer than you think. Also consider yourself as a friend.

• 5d

Even if you get bullied, you will have a better life when you are older. Keep on focusing on school and you will have a great future.