Healthy, shiny, beautiful hair is essential for a good hairstyle, haircut and overall appearance of a person.
The better looking you are, the more opportunities you are presented in life, and hair is definitely part of it.
1. Wash your hair no more than every other day
-so it doesn't get dehydrated, lose elasticity and shine
2. Use hydrating oils on the scalp
-to improve hair health, to re-hydrate the scalp, to jump start hair growth
3. Massage your scalp every day
-to improve the blood circulation and the thickness of your hair, make it grow faster and open up inactive hair follicles
4. Use hair masks instead of conditioner
-hair masks penetrate deeper into the hair shaft and nourish the hair in a more permanent way
5. Get regular trims at a hairdresser
-every 2-3 months chop off the ends just to refresh your hair and help it grown healthier
6. Have a clean, healthy diet
-what you put in your body is what your body has to work with...the better you treat it, the better it's going to treat you