Wedding dresses as stunning as they are expensive!

Wedding dresses are something most women nowadays seem to rent rather than buy - especially if they're economically struggling.

They can be beautiful, ugly, white, black, gold, lace, silk, cotton...but they all have one thing in common - anything labeled a wedding dress is going to be EXPENSIVE.

And there's nothing we can do about it.

The fashion industry has bet on the fact that one of the most important days of your life is going to have to cost you. End of discussion.

So here are some of the most expensive wedding dresses in the world:

Melania Trump's wedding dress - £80,000

Yeah...this blob of silk and terribly confusing stitching cost 80.000 pounds?! A mermaid cut with a bit of umph to it - silk galore!

Kate Middleton's wedding dress - £250,000

Alexander McQueen wedding gown - a famous name making the dress for an even more famous name at this time in history. Kate Middleton.

Kim Kardashian's wedding dress - £310,000

Givenchy for the social media maven - expected anything less? You should't have!

Yumi Katsura - white gold diamond dress - £5 million

A designer dress, one which was made for the really rich, extravagant and most likely eccentric customer - one which is yet to be found!

Diamond-encrusted Martin Katz Jewellers Renee Strauss - £7.4 million

Aaaaan this is the most expensive wedding gown I've been able to find online. A gown encrusted in diamonds and made by two very extravagant designers. When there is the word 'diamonds' in any description - we know it's going to be expensive! This one is clearly the winner in that category!

1610
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• All that money for something they are going to wear only once.

• My wife bought her dress for $9.99 at a Goodwill a few months after she met me. She kept it a secret for a long time, and some years later she finally showed it to me. A year after that she to to wear it. It fit her perfectly, no tailoring required, and was perfectly matched by the $2 white satin wedding shoes she found at another thrift shop a couple of days before the wedding.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm really a fan of Kim's dress, she was so beautiful on her wedding day, it was classic but daring. And sexy but not vulgar.

Kate's dress was so beautiful too.

I would never spend that much on a dress, but it is a very special day and a very special dress.

• Those dresses are deliberately overpriced because people with that kind of money are willing to pay and I think celebrities don't buy their own dresses but are given them for free as to promote the designer.
    The average price of a wedding dress in the US is still $1,357 though that is steep but a lot of work and materials go into that as well.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 8

• I love a beautiful wedding dress just like the one in the Royal wedding I bet you look good in that same one. I watched the whole royal wedding

• I can't help but thinking spending that much money on a fucking dress is tasteless

• Kim Kardashian is unattractive and she sucks.

That's about all I got.

• Waste of money. Why spend so much for a dress that is most likely going to be worn once after the fitting is done.

• I like lamp

• over priced

• Kim Kardashian is a hobbit lol

• wow a bit pricey those dresses are

What Girls Said 14

• I thought about renting but my mom & date insist to buy it for me. I'm leaning towards the style of dress Kate Middleton wore but am not planning on spending enormous amounts of money to have it.

• Katy's wedding dress is only beatiful one. But her figure is really good for that dress, too.
    My figure is more Kardashian type.(not fat like her but our body shape looks similar.) I would never wear Kim's dress. That look disgusting.

• I think Kate's gown was simple, elegant, and gorgeous at the same time.

• If i were shopping for a wedding dress and these were in with the dresses in my price range i wouldn't go for them xD

• wowww they are pricey but they are beautiful though

• Why is Melania Trump wearing cotton candy on her head?

• All I could think of it was... what a wastage of money!

• With that money Id rather travel the world rather than buy a dress that I would use just one time.

• my dress was 360... i wore it for like 4 hours... and now it just sits in my closet.

• I dream of this one day

• I'd rent cheap

• Love the second one though

• Waste of money

• Kate is the best😍👍