7 Natural Skin Care Tips Every Woman Needs to Know

There are so many skin products on the marketplace it is hard to know which of these products is exact for your skin. Some products may work, but how will your skin react to them? It doesn’t matter if you use organic products or chemical based you still have to be careful with how your skin responds to them. But comparatively, the organic based products do not harm your skin as chemicals do.

Today we're going to look at some all natural products and skin care tips that will help decrease blemishes. Most of these methods shouldn’t react to your skin poorly. However, always test things out first. Try putting the ingredients on your arm first to see how your skin reacts to it.

Face Packs

Although face masks look rather ridiculous, they work exceptionally well. The key is to find the product that meets your skins needs. Different types of masks and pastes do different things. Some will simply moisturize the skin, some tighten the skin, some cleanse the skin and others may help create a glowing look. You can do all of this with natural products that can be found in the grocery store.

You really can’t use them all. Unless you have a very particular need I would use a good natural face mask to moisturize the skin or one to cleanse the skin.

Circulation

Yeah, I know you have heard you need to exercise. Most people don’t get enough and don’t realize how good it is for the skin. Exercise increases your circulation which has great benefits to the skin. If you don’t want a real hard work out, then stick to something more laid back. Yoga, stretching, and plain old walking is good ways to get the circulation going. A massage is another option for those who want to relax a little bit.

Caffeine Reduction

I have seen lots of benefits in reducing sugar and caffeine intake. Neither one is good for the skin or acne. I know this is really hard to do! If you can replace coffee with green tea then do it. Don’t bother trying to stop eating chocolate altogether. Make this process more gradual. Try getting some health benefits from it when you can. Instead of just chocolate, try lightly dipping a strawberry in melted chocolate. Lightly is the keyword here…

Add More Veggies

Vegetables and fruits are generally much better for the skin then junk foods and red meats. Some people love veggies while others hate them. What I would do is look at some tasty vegetarian dishes. Most people look at vegetables as very limiting in terms of variety. This is only because most people don’t explore the possibilities.

Eggs

There are many great natural skin care receipts out there that include eggs. That is because eggs are great for the skin. If you want to tighten and firm your skin, then I highly recommend that you find a proper skin care masks receipts that include them.

Honey

As with eggs honey is very good for the skin too. In fact, honey may even be better than eggs. I would seriously look into using it as a moisturizer. Try mixing honey with lemon, whipped eggs, and yogurt. Apply that to your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Vitamins

Two of the most important vitamins you can get are A and C. One of the best ways to get those vitamins is through eating the right foods. Eat your carrots and broccoli for vitamin A and eat berries and oranges for vitamin C.

95

Most Helpful Girl

• all those cosmetics and many concoctions of raw foods vegetables and fruit extracts
    and so called natural products . that mostly cost a fortune . enter your blood stream
    within seconds . you have no idea what they really contain . and how potentially
    toxic and harmful they can be to you . the cosmetic capitalists are a fraud and just want
    your hard earned money . so you can look like somebody else . they hope eventually
    your skin drops off your face . so that you will have to spread more of your hard earned
    money around to support plastic surgeons and cancer clinics . i use very little makeup .
    i use plain soap and water to moisturize and condition my face . however your diet and
    vitamins as the OP says is the most important thing you can do for you skin body and health .
    they go into your stomach first .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• Why only women? This doesn't work for men? Or are you saying men don't need nice skin.

• The fact is that we all have skin and we all need to take care of it, so I guess it this would work for men too.

• it works for men as well

• Girls don’t need makeup. Skin care is enough to make them gorgeous. :)

• Thank you

• goose fat is very good for the face try some

• Thanks for the tips

What Girls Said 8

• great tips

• In the honey section you mentioned adding whipped eggs into a food pack... as in whole whipped eggs with the yolk?

• I do most of those things and my skin looks terrible

• I started suffering from Insomnia a few months after my son was born, and I knew about the affects no sleep has on skin so I started making face masks out of egg and honey/banana and honey/ yogurt and honey. Himalayan charcoal and aloe vera etc. I've always moisturised with Rosehip oil ( something I picked up from my mother, who people say will still look 20 when she's 6O. Everyone in our family is like that. Everyone looks younger than they are) and whilst I look in the mirror and still think "God, my skin is really suffering" everyone has been like "You look amazing" and it shocks me when they say it.
    These are good tips, you are right.

• Great take! Only problem is... I am a caffeine addict

• Good take. All check except for caffeine. I seriously can't go a day without...

• Good.

• I'm glad you actually included food and didn't write only about skin care products.
    also what helped me the most was cutting off dairy