Things I don't find attractive.

Hi

Sketch Forger again.

As it turns out, I think (if I remember correctly) @ChronicThinker nominated me to do this, but even if she didn't I'd probably have done it anyway because for some reason I think people value my opinion. :)

There are certain things in life that make me say either "meh" or "no thanks".and some of those things involve experiences with women.

Not many things (besides doing laser surgery on a butthole) actually repulse me.

So brace yourself, because if you apply in any of these categories of what I find unattractive , congratulations, your a step closer to a better man!

Ready? This is the...

Things I do not find attractive.

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

Blonde hair

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

It might be irrational of my because 98% of blonde people in my life have been arrogant annoying, idiots. But it might also be an aesthetic thing, I'm not a fan of that color in general.

It's nothing against blonde people, it's just I've had bad experiences with them so I am irrationally skeptical when dating them.

No offense to blonde girls, you're as beautiful as you believe yourselves to be. :)

A lot of make up

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

Alright so I see a LOT, and I mean a LOT of questions about whether or not guys are lying about not wanting women to wear makeup.

I'm about to take a stance about this that might get me hate, but I really couldn't care less.

Foundation that isn't used as a costume, in my opinion, makes you look like a shinny clown.

I'm not even a fan of eye shadow or lipstick either...

And my motives are not common either to be fair. I do not see wearing makeup as women "lying and deceiving" their intended suitors.

I'm just not attracted to the obsession with it, especially if you think it'll make me attracted to you. Because in the end I'm the type of person where it certainly won't help me.

I've worn make up for costumes and cosplay because the point is to dress up as someone who I am not.

Is wearing make up in a sense the same thing?

HOWEVER! if you wear makeup, that does not make you less attractive to me, it just makes you neither more nor less attractive, and an excessive amount makes you look like a plastic doll.

Unhealthy body.

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

Ok Ok Ok

Before you leave

Being "fat" or "unhealthy" for some reason is extremely subjective these days.

This is not unhealthy

Things I don't find attractive.

This is not unhealthy

Things I don't find attractive.

This is borderline unhealthy.

Things I don't find attractive.

THIS is un-debatably unhealthy

Things I don't find attractive.

Now AGAIN!

Does genetics play a role in how easy it is for you to gain weight?

Yes!

And since my dad's side has a history of slow metabolism, my dad is above average weight, and my metabolism gets a little of that slowness, while my younger brother has to eat 3500 calories to stay above 110 pounds at 5'10.

Needless to say that I'm no prize myself, but I make an attempt at staying in shape, and keep myself at 150 pounds at 5'7.

Not the best picture but it at least shows I'm not being a hypocrite

My point?

Complete neglect of a healthy life style is just puzzling to me.

... I don't know why it would ever be Unironically attractive.

That being said.

You do you, I'll do me, but we won't do each other, probably.

Personality traits I find unattractive.

Arrogance (disguised as confidence)

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

Lacking conviction and the ability to believe you can improve is very childish and unattractive. Believing you're the shit and are in as constant state of mind that you are a gift to anyone will NOT win you any favors from me.

It's not admirable, and it's most certainly not attractive.

Innocence (the victim girl)

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

Acting as if the world is out to get them, falling for dumb bullshit, rushing into relationships and crying when they don't work out.

Ugh God don't even try.

Quick note this only applies to girls that do NOT have severe depression or anxiety disorder.

Girls that constantly get into relationships and act like they've been through hell when it was just some boy that didn't want to date them.

Oh my God I couldn't care less, people get rejected all the time and it is the opposite of the end of the world, people rely way to much on others to make them happy and it's one of the most unattractive things to me.

How am I supposed to love someone when they don't even love themselves?

Brattiness

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

Yknow the type of girls that asks you to do everything for her, acts as if she doesn't know better, and would die if they didn't get as much attention as possible?

... No thanks.

Acting like a child is not charming, it's not cute, and it's not even remotely amusing.

It just makes you look like an idiot and I'd rather date someone who is ACTUALLY special needs.

Acting childish as "part of your charm" is beyond stupid and I am not patient enough to treat someone like a child, even as a friend.

If I was attracted to that type of girl, I might as well be a pedophile.

Two faced

_________________________________

Things I don't find attractive.

_________________________________

OK so I'm going to sound arrogant when I say this but...

Unless you're talking on the phone/texting, I can tell when you're being fake.

Sometimes it's so painfully obvious that it's hard not to say anything.

Liars are not as easy to detect as you'd think, but noticing a mask is very easy because they are very hard to keep on for long.

Not only is it unattractive in the sense that you're bad at keeping a mask in, but it's also very unattractive that you feel the need to do so without any clear motives.

Wrap up

_________________________________

I didn't really want to write this take because it kinda sort of outs people for being a certain way.

But then again what's the point of the internet if we can't take the piss out of certain subjects?

Have a nice day. :)

85
SketchForger is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• how dare you talk like that but us girls. whoare YOU to speak about such high standards. can you offer all those things that you ask of us? huh? i'm sure you will end up alone with your cats!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly I agree, the blonde thing is totally irrational though. Just saying.

As for what's unhealthy, I'll have to take a stance here, too.
    "Healthy" is a stupid term. What's healthy? Nothing. We all die. The healthiest thing you can do is to hook yourself up to a machine that feeds you IV and keeps you alive and in a medically induced stasis. Boom, you'll live 120 years.
    But that's not the goal, is it?
    When we say healthy, we mean healthy LOOKING. That generally means you don't have a lot of fat. Fat is bad for your health, that's why.
    So let's look at boyfat percentages.
    According to Google, the bodyfat percentages for women are:
    Lean 21–25%
    Normal 26–31%
    Overweight 32–39%
    Obese 40% or more

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 7

• As always love the details and visuals, can count on you for that. I'm on that same boat with the blonde bit. Nothing against them just never cared for blondes and bad experiences have left a bad taste in my mouth lol.

• I agree with everything. However, ironically I just got silver hair that borders platinum right now so the blonde thing had me feeling a little guilty lol

• Silver don't count. I actually love grayish hair when it's unnatural.

Also I already said that it's nothing against blonde women, it's my own fault for not liking them.

• I don't think it's bad to not like blonde hair or have a preference for other colors. Haha, I was just saying I felt it a little even if grey doesn't count lol. I still really liked the take and the reason why.

• Lol that's fair.

I can finally go back to recording myTakes now.

• I agree. Most, if not all of these traits are off-putting.

• Thanks for sharing

• Nice take

• Shows us all what an easily annoyed jerk you are!

• I agree with most of your take especially the fake innocence and two faced people ugh.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel the same about a lot of these points. Your standards are a bit high, but not unreasonable. Even if someone thinks that your standards are too high, it's your choices and you live with the consequences of said choices. Even your view of blondes, even though it may be irrational, it's completely fine. Personally, I am attracted to a specific type, of which blondes are exceptionally rare. It is what it is my brother.

Anyway, good take. I enjoyed reading it.

• Yeah most of these things are not deal breakers, they are just things that do not sell me.

• I don't necessarily agree with you about blondes (although most of my girlfriends have in fact been brunettes), but the rest of this is spot on.

Particularly the personality traits. Stick to your guns on this, and you'll never go wrong, Sketch.

• Yeah, the blonde girl thing is an irrational thing I can't really do anything about. But thanks. :)

• We all have irrational deal breakers, lol, it's what makes us human :).

• Yeah it's why I put it first, it the least important and it's not really a deal breaker, I just don't find blonde hair attractive is all. (shrug)

• I strangely agree. I find big girls hot but sometimes too big is unhealthy and gross.

I still love big gals though, there's just a line i draw

• Thank for sharing. I do value your opinion.