What I Find Unattractive in Women.

Anonymous

1: Controlling

I do not like a woman who will tell me what to do, asking is better. lol

What I Find Unattractive in Women.

2: Liars and manipulators.

If someone tells a small lie, that leads to bigger lies. I do not need that.

What I Find Unattractive in Women.

3: Narcissist.

If a woman loves her self that much, there is no room for anything else. It would always be all about her.

What I Find Unattractive in Women.

4: Druggies and drunks.

Doing drugs and being an alcoholic just leads to bad things. She would lie and steal to just get the next fix or bottle.

5: Bitches

It is good to be a bitch when needed, but not be totally mean to everyone just because.

6: Players

Yes, this is toward women. Usually when people her "player" they think of men, but some women are also.

7: Fake

This goes along with lying and manipulating. A woman who acts different around certain people or in public.

8: Lazy

I do not like it when a woman will just sit all day on social media and expect the guy to do everything.

There might be other ones as well, but if you ask, I will tell. I am 100% honest.

What I Find Unattractive in Women.
5
3

Most Helpful Girls

• Lavinnykins
    I'm gonna come out and say this but my ex partner (who was male) would say I am all of these things when actually it was him who was all the above and noone else has ever described me like that. Hypocrisy is also unattractive.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I so totally agree. I had an girlfriend that I confronted about her liking another guy and seeing him once in a while after they got off work. She told me there was nothing going on. Then, when I did one mess up, she went totally crazy and so I had to move. After 5 years of being with her, and even proposed, but she said she would never marry again. About 7 months after I was gone, she married the guy I confronted her about. So, I kind of know how you feel and am sorry he did that to you.

• I'm sorry for you too but we have both done the right thing, so cheers to love in life! :)

• Anonymous

Cheers!

• ninjafemme
    Not out exactly but I can display some of these.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

What do you mean display some? lol.

• ninjafemme

Like when I drink I dont know my limit, I can tell a white lie.

• Anonymous

Drinking is not a problem as long as it is not every day from 10 am till you pass out. lol. What kinds of white lies would you tell?

Most Helpful Guys

• Anon-ymous1
    "Players" don't exist.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    9. Feminist
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

31
  • lilaqua
    Drugs are great. You do know most drug-users are not addicts right?
    • Anonymous

It all depends on the drug. What kinds are you talking about?

• lilaqua

don't like alcohol much, i'm a reverse addict in the sense the more I drink the less I desire to do it again. Weed is great. Ketamine is overrated. MDMA is fantastic. I reckon everyone should try it at least once, wish we could get it regulated. Wanting to try psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms or DMT but need to find a specific situation in which to be safe and maximise the situation.

• Anonymous

Good point, but I was talking like Cocain and meth. I guess you'd say hardcore drugs?

• kitty71
    Agree on all of that. But I wonder why some guys like women like that.
    • Porcelaine

well maybe sometimes that woman still manages to treat him well. and if not, he just has low self esteem

• Anonymous

@Porcelaine Yeah. I had low self esteem when I was in the relationship where I was lied to, manipulated, and beaten. I rose out of it.

• Anonymous

@Porcelaine Oh. And I wasn't treated well. So I don't lie, used to do little white lies like most people but I don't like to do that anymore. I will just say the plain truth.

• NEW_YUKI
    agree
  • Anonymous
    Same here